VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky Irish Tom

That sounds like a good price PR. Did Dutch give you an address or a contact number so we can order them?
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Pony Racer

Dutch Henry

dutchhenry33@yahoo.com.  He definitely can get black and purple among other colors.

Going to be a horsey weekend for my kin with Steeplechase races this saturday.

Loaded up some holy black 44 russian loads (was using APP only with bullets with modern lube - got my 205's with bp lube in and those have 1.3cc's of schuetzen FFFG behind them) - and reconstituting my shotgun shell supply after Mattaponi two day and ROUND-UP.

My order for more pre-lubed felt wads had been recv'd and I should get some early next week.

LR I might take you up on that resizing die offer - what you doing this weekend?

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Lucky Irish Tom

Have fun Pony, I'll be out at the farm tomorrow with the wife and daughter, both our horses need to be ridden and it looks like the weather will cooperate for a change.

litl rooster

PR I won't be shooting I'm hoping LIT is correct about weather, and will be doing yard work then going to work overnite, let me know I can meet you or I'll be here at the doublewide haceinda give me a Buzz

Getting my supply of bullets ready for Mattaponni ;D ;D ;D
Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

Unless you have his cell number, ya won't get him......

He's out here with us at Landrun!

What a hoot - even Marshal Halloway and Marshal'ette are out here!

I think we can post on these boards, but we can't use our e-mail to send out.  Once we get to MM mom's house, we'll be totally without internet services.  Let Sassy know we don't have the capabilities to serve y'all till we get back..........

Talk to ya later!
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

I'd be willing to be middle man and get a count of purple and black sashes we need and just email him from there.

I am sure he keeps some connectivity to email and ordering things while he is going to shoots.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

PR count me in for one.  I kin git ya the greenbacks when I see ya next.  You gonna make it to Wakefield in May?
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Lucky Irish Tom

Yep I want to get one too, but I don't think I will see you before the Mattoponi Black Powder Shoot.

Pony Racer

Hoping to be down there for wakefield shoot and TIB IV.

I can't believe it but I am having a family event overtake Smoke on the Mattaponi; the finalized plan is not done yet - so hoping things get sorted in on my behalf but if not - a daddy/uncle has to do what he has to do!

I'll do a posting later today and see who wants what.

So will it be Purple or Black - both will be good to go with the Fire & Brimstone Posse.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Howabout a black sash with the F&B badge embroidered on the end so it would show when the sash is worn.  Or just have Fire and Brimestone Posse embroidered in gray (for the smoke) or orange/red (for the fire) near the end of the sash so it would be seen when worn.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Lucky Irish Tom

Will we would have to buy the basic sash from Dutch and then find a place that would do the stitching you are talking about.  Most places I have dealt with through work associates use machines to do the embroidery these days and there is usually a stiff set up fee for the initial design.

Sod Buster

Depending on what the setup fee is, we can easily share the cost among us.  We would just need to get a large enough initial comittment.  I like WW's idea for the stiching at the end.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Pony Racer

I do too and it just happens that I worked in a large fabric store in my younger years.

Let me see if I can find a family friend - who we would still have to pay but could get whatever we want at reasonable cost.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Well Pards, we gotz a movie Star in the Posse....Looks at the Lands Run Trailer right at the end...............

the
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
gave him away ;D
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

But was that Wildcat?

Or just MM being MM?

Tensleep has quick cameo appearnace in the beginning!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Quote from: Pony Racer on April 22, 2008, 04:30:03 AM
But was that Wildcat?

Or just MM being MM?

Tensleep has quick cameo appearnace in the beginning!!

PR

It was so fast you'd hardley know it...I guess it was a cameo
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

'pears the Posse YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA has made it to OK.   Perhaps that was  a preview of the Missouri Wildcat!   ;D

Lucky Irish Tom

I think tha original Wildcat kin take im, at least when it comes ta yellin!  ;D

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!

THIS AINT NO LIBRARY!

litl rooster

With WW I means MW yelling like that, means being famous hasn't gone to his head yet?  He ain't fergot his Pards back here.  Got him a part in the movies, the "Cowboy Enquirer" been following him around....He'll be need'n rehab befors you know it. ;D ;D ;D
Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

Well, we's heer....  we're dirty and tired, but we's heer...... 

NO ORANGE on sashes..........  I try like hell to get away from that color and now ya want we to put it on my cowgirl gear???  HARUMPH!  Where's that skillet.....

Nope, that weren't the elusive Missouri Wildcat, just Missouri havin a blast!

We'll post more later, we gotta take a nap.......

Glad ta see ya'll behaved whilest we wuz gone   ::)
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com