VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Quote from: Pony Racer on March 07, 2008, 04:28:15 AM
Thats all them night time duties you been pulling my friend!!

Somke on the Mattaponi...............stink fills the air.

Smoke on the Mattaponi...............many booms will be heard there.

Dang I just knew I should have been on that thar tv program with them singers!! ;D :o

PR

Quote from: Arcey on March 07, 2008, 04:00:28 PM
Will, ya reckon we run our mouths too much? 

Chorus
I'm as
Dark as bronc on the western plains
Just as wild and twice as hard to tame
As high on living as a noon day sun, yea
I'll be Dark til the day i'm done.

Heathen folks think i'm crude i guess
You can tell i'm a hick by the way i dress
But that don't matter i'm as happy as can be
And proud as heck that i'm Dark.
Well there's nothing wrong with Smokeless if you like it that's fine
Drivin' them freeways wasting its time,
But i bet you folks in the back of your mind, kinda wish you was
a Darksider
Chorus

Come on boys keep singing them Darksider songs who knows maybe we will just
Convert some of these Heathen folks into Darksider folks and they'll all move out to
The Darksider and then the Darkside wont be Darkside anymore. hold on

I just gave you one side to the whole picture because
Darkside is smoke and fire and Brimstone where your barrels get up to a hundred above   
And the works is hard
And the pay sure low and it ain't all roses being a Darksider
Hang in there folks don't do nothin' foolish now
You got yourself a nice high paying job air conditioned offices
Yea you got movie theaters right on down the street there
You got yourself a Heathen range too, now that's the Darkside
And there you don't have to worry about no rattle snakes biting on your leg
Or no abdominal snowman coming down and tearing off your head or nothing like
That there  ;D

Thanks Chris for letting me butcher yer song
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Ltl R - nice very nice!!

BOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM - luv the smell of BP in the morning - smells like VICTORY!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Arcey

Ya know, darn me ennyways. Cleaned up the riffle from March 1st. Fergot the pizzles. Just finished 'em up. Race is borin', sumthin' ta do.

Shot all them dangerous Heap Bad Medicine, gun blowin' up loads.  Clean up, just Ballistol 'n some Moosemilk. No soap. No hot water what rusts guns.

Reckon I'm lucky ta have these Ubertis made ah special alloy from Area 51.

Yeeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwww!

They's gonna be squeaky clean 'n ready fer the next time the posse rides!!

Make some fire, BOOM, smoke 'n STINK, Shake that steel 'n make it go CLANG!
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

Cleaned 2 pistolas and 2 rifles this afternoon meownself, spritz'd down last weekend with Moose milk. Hit'm again with it today the fouling and crud run out the muzzel. Pull of the Boresnake finished, a touch of Gunbutter back to the safe.   I love this game ;D
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

I loves it myownself.

Longs as there's folks what think ya needs a tea kittle ah boilin' water 'n soap ta clean 'em up maybe that'll scare 'nuff folks away there'll be more for us. We need not ferget stickin' 'em in an oven. Maybe even stickin' a live cartridge in there with 'em.

Ain't arguin' the point no more. Someone wants ta prove me wrong, meet me at the range 'n bring money. Lots ah money. I'm old 'n retired. Fixed income. I can use it.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe......................

Lawd, what a great game!
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Wildcat Will

Arcey and LR I dunt know what ya talkin' 'bout.  Cleanin' up pistolas and the long guns is a lot of trouble and messy and stinky wit all that Balistol.  ;)    ;)     ;)

I sur dunt understand why anyone would wanna shoot the ONE TRUE POWDER .... uhm .... I mean that mean ole nasty BP!  ::)

whispering < Guys I have found that after "seasoning" the guns with Balistol the cleaning is even easier.>
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Arcey

Opps..... fergot. Hate gettin' old.

Yeah. Boilin' water. In a caldron. Out in the woods onna open fire. Dancin' nekkid in the moonlite. With a big ole dog watchin'. Only way ta clean 'em.

'Course the BIG secret - keep it quiet – Mister Bubble.

Wildcat Will

The dawg watchin' .... dang I knew I wer forgittin' sumthin.   :o
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Pony Racer

Nekkid - I knew I was get dang funky crud in them hard to reach places for a reason.

Gotta use more Moose milk and get nekkid ;D :o 8)

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

PR, they sell little angled brushes to get into the hard-to-reach places.  ;D
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Tricky Trina

What the he!! have ya'll been doin since I been gone?????   ???

Dancin nekkid?

Ballistol??

Cauldrons???

MM, seems like we cain't leave these boys alone..............   ;D

...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Yeah, cuzzin TT. Ya gottah watch Rooster every minute.

Tricky Trina

But Cuz, we heared you wuz da one wid da Ballistol...................
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Arcey

Sure, I got Ballistol. Gottah clean mah shootin' irons proper but it's Rooster whut............

He's got a dog, I ain't....... Awwwww, nevermind............

Tricky Trina

Hehehehehe..........

Now, Rooster - about that dawg........   :-X

And PR and WW - THIS AIN"T NO LIBRARY!

Wildcat Will

Look now, I wer in the backyard round da fire pit wit the guns, Ballistol, brushes and such.  Hey ya gotta git things squeeky clean!!! :o

TT and MM how did ROA go?  Sorry I had to miss it.  As it turned out my mother's surgery got postponed.  Dun told them the second weekend in April has gotta be avoided!!!

Tricky Trina

Once agin, ROA was fantastic!  Friday it wuz rainin - we almost didn't do side matches cuz of it, but when we went to register the rain had disappeared.  So we shot a couple of them and went on back to the campground.  The weather on Sattidy left A LOT to be desired..... I think it was the coldest shoot I ever shot.  We had rain, sleet, snow and lots of bone-chillin wind.  The warmest I wuz wuz in the outhouse.  I think Barbara Blue Eyes wuz the smart one on the posse - she quit shootin and went back to the truck.  The rest of us fools shot the next three stages.  The weather guesser said the temp was supposed to get down to the 20s so we disconnected the water hose.  The weather guesser was right - it were really cold when MM got back from the banquet.  Sunday was beautiful!  Chilly in the early morning, but warmed up right nice.  I think we'll try it agin next year.........

Missouri Marshal

Yes it was COLD Saturday at ROA but after it wuz over it jus makes it one of them shoots that ya remember.  Met some new pards, that's always good, saw some pards we hadn't seen fer awhile, that's aways great.  Few things Trina left out.  She won the Ladies Deringer, Pocket Pistol and Long Range Rifle sidematches and took 3rd in Ladies Frontier Cartridge.  I didn't do as well on the side matches but I did manage ta hit a bowling pin at 125yds with my 45-70 highwall offhand, 2 out of three tries(they had ta go fix it each time, knocked it plumb silly.)  I also managed to come in 2nd FCD.
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Pony Racer

Wahoooooooooooooo MM and TT are back!!

Congrats on doing so well.

Hope them weather guessers do better for Somke on the Mattaponi and ROUND-UP among others!!

SMOKE, FIRE, BOOM and STINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahooooooooooooooooooooo, Yehawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com