VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Wll you might want to watch this

Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

LR interesting video.  I'll have to keep that in mind when shooting the derringer.

Thought I go to the gun show this weekend.  Thought I'd go Saturday but Sunday looks like it will be rainy so that might be the better choice.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

WW, I can meet you there if you want.

Or we can carpool.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Wildcat Will

PR sorry we couldn't work it out to meet up.  Got tempted by a couple toys.  One was an original (early 1900s) English 10 g double with external hammers with 28 in barrels.  I looked inside and there was a bit of pitting all the way down the barrel.  Probably not too bad.  They wanted $450 and I was dearly tempted.  Just couldn't get the card out of my wallet.  I also almost picked up a TC Hawkins in 50cal.  I also saw a muzzleloading pistol by TC in 50cal.  I could have spent 1K easily today.  I managed to get out with the bank account saved. 

Just loaded 1lb of 45LC and getting ready to start the second lb.  Needed to take a quick break. 

Hope to see some of you at the Charity shoot in Waverly Saturday March 30. 
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Wildcat Will

I was just checking out a new Track of the Wolf ad and they now carry 10g brass shotshells.  They run $7.29 each and come in 2 5/8 and 2 7/8 lengths.  They call them thin walled and say you should use 9 g wads which they carry as well.  They are made by Parker Brothers and use large pistol primers.  I think I would rather spend around $8 each and get the thick walled shells from Rocky Mountain Cartridges.  Just thought I let you know.

Pony Racer

WW, thanks Pard I would agree with you!

The RMC shells will last forever!

Small price to pay for that.

PR

Hope to see you on Saturday!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

Considering doing cap and ball tomrrow - since my Buckarette is involved in all kinds of pre-Easter kiddo fun.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Getting ready to pack up and head out this morning to the Third Annual Pungo Posse Charity Shoot.  Guns are cased, leather is out, hat is determined, BP jug is ready and ammo is packed.  All I gotta say is YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wildcat Will

Just got back from the Waverly charity match.  What a great day for shootin, and what a great day spending time shootin' with my pards and all for a worthy cause.  All the money from the match today was donated to Hope For The Warriors.

YEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pony Racer

I fired up my ole 44 Cap and Ball Roger and Spencer revolvers for the Charity match!

Wahooo Yehawwwwwwwww Copious fun! ;D :D

Missed my sweet Cardinal Wind throwing lead down with me but she was with her momma and other kiddos doing Easter Egg prepps!

8 work days until BRR - Wahoooooooooooooooo

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

Who is shootin' this weekend?  I still ain't!  :'( :'(  Although I got the cast off, my arm still won't bend properly.  I don't have the range of motion back.  I can't rotate my hand to support a rifle or shotgun.  I am working on it. 
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Major E A Sterner

if all goes well I'll be shooting this Sunday,first shoot of the year
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Wildcat Will

I won't be making Smoke this weekend.  My youngest grandchild turns three and my daughter has a great party planned.  YEEEEE HAAAAAA.

litl rooster

Your kind of young to be having Grands already aren't ya? (Maybe Mrs Wildcat is too young)
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

I started a little late but the youngins got started a little early.  I actually have 5 grand youngins ranging from 10 to 3. 

Checked the weather again for Roundup and it is starting to look pretty good; 60s and some sunshine. 

YEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAA

Pony Racer

The weather was caring me for a bit with that pop-up camper...

I am going to make a final call on camping monday.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Reports from Raphine are indicating great weather for Roundup.  I plan on heading out with the RV around 8am Friday which should get me there with plenty of time to setup the RV and get over to register.  I'm ready to make some serious Smoke. 

YEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pony Racer

WW we are going to Hotel this time - can chat more about it friday.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

All y'all have fun and make plenty of smoke for me!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Sod Buster

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on April 09, 2013, 10:09:02 AM
All y'all have fun and make plenty of smoke for me!

Make some fer me too!
Dang it all....the one year I am not in Vega$ during the ROUNDUP and I am sidelined with a bum arm! Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com