VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat Will

Happy new year to all my F&B pards and pardettes.  Hoping this year will be even smokier than last year.  God bless you all and God bless the United States of America.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Who is going to make it to the Pungo match in Waverly this Saturday?
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

I is planning to be there.

Depending on temperature and weather Cardinal will be there too!

Hmmmm - if she is not going i may do cap and ball...

PR

BTW Happy New Year!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Wildcat Will

Goosefoot and PR I've ordered ffg KIK today and it should get in next week.  The price for KIK per pound is $13.60.  If you would rather get the Diamondback I think I have enough to cover what you thought you wanted along with Nutmegger.  The Diamondback would be $11.  I'll bring the DB Saturday so you can get that if you would rather.

When I talked with the folks at Powder Inc they said the Brazilians don't seem to be in any hurry to get a shipment out.  They are not sure what the hold up is but they could not give me an idea on when they would get some.  Info I've been able to get on KIK is that is is good  consistent powder.  I'll be happy with that if you folks would rather the DB.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Pony Racer

WW - I will go ahead and try the KIK.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

DUTY calls - no shooting for me this weekend.  I will be going up to Baltimore and returning on wedns this week.

Hope to shoot with West Point later this month!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Hope to get some smokey smell good kind of chutin in pretty soon. I will be going down to visit Lincoln County in a couple of weeks.

Hope to get a match or two in before the Smoke on the Mattiponi
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

It was on the cold side yesterday at Waverly, but we had a good smokey time.  Not too many darksiders but for those of us there were, we did a good job of putting a haze on the place.  We had three BP Gurnfighters.  Not bad for a monthly match.  Big Bertha was roaring and managed to roll a couple of shotgun targets.  We really need to get all the mighty 10s in a match together.  Perhaps Smoke on the Mattaponi would be an appropriate time.  

Pony Racer

Well I will be at SOM - I have a free certificate for it! ;D

Not that I would miss regardless...

I am hoping to shoot with West Point later this month.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Went to NVGC this morning picked up trash. the set a target out and practiced gamed Honed some muscle memory skills. ;D(just in case Arcey looks in here) Shot my old Lemon Squezzer, first time since I think 2007. With some of the holiest of powders. >sniff -sniff< it smelled like victory. Surprizingly that little gun shoots fast and accurate out at 12 paces or so.
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

Powder is in.  Containers are very similar to Schutzen. 

Pony Racer

Hey bubba what day after the 15th is good for a visit? I am hoping to wrap up my extra work project early next week but it may take me out of shooting until end of Jan - hard to say at this point.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

This weekend should be good just let me know when.  Plan on staying in town.  There might be a range work day Monday so we could meet there if you think you can make. 

Pony Racer

I might be able to make that range day now!

I will keep you posted.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Just got the information from MM about Roundup this year.  Whose planning on going?  Perhaps we can get a smokey posse this year. 

YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pony Racer

DANG IT! Another shooting weekend lost to the FLU....

At least I feel a little more human again today - glad I have tomorrow off.

I miss my sulfur, the smoke, the fire, the boom and the STANK:)

Hope every body else has a great cowboy day.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

On the contrary the sulpher would have helped with the flu.  Hope your feeling well Soon. LIT posted earlier it's being passed around his ranch also.
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

Hello?  Anyone out there?  LIT I've not heard from you in a coons age.  How you doing?

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

Still w/o the flu <fingers crossed>

So far so good.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

litl rooster

Quote from: Sod Buster on January 24, 2013, 01:19:39 PM
Still w/o the flu <fingers crossed>

So far so good.

you and me both

Seen many of my sooty friends today..... it was a cold but productive day.
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com