VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Quote from: Pony Racer on August 31, 2012, 06:25:28 AM
BTW Back Creek Gun shop is now selling Scheutzen and Goex at same price point!

PR

Let me know when any of you want to get some. I ain't been shooting much but could use 4 or 5 pounds
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

Had a crazy drive home.  Thought I was driving through a hurricane at times.  Parts of the road was starting to flood.  Found out it is really a lot of fun driving in driving rain with a RV attached.  Thank goodness for new tires on the truck. 

PR I assume you made it home OK.  Hope everyone else who left Sunday arrived home safe and sound. 

And to think on Mason Dixon in a month.  YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Wildcat Will

So what do you on a rainy day after a great weekend of shootin'?  Prep and clean the cases used over the weekend, clean the reloader and load ammo for the next match. 

YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Sod Buster

I made it home yesterday with almost no rain.  I guess I was in between the clouds.  Got home to NoVa about 7:45pm last night.
Sure had a blast shootin' with y'all.  Congrats to Cardinal Wind (aka Sarah) the new VA State Champion in the Buckarette Category!
YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Today I am cleaning brass & getting ready for my next trip to Yan-kee land.  :(

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

litl rooster

looks like a good time was had by all
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

An Awesome Time shooting with my Pards and Pardettes and My Sarah, aka Cardinal Wind, really had fun.  Thanks to Posse 2 and all others - Sarah really had a great time.  MM thanks for the coin she is really taken with it.

She fell fast asleep only to be woken up to severe thunder showers outside Crewe, Va. She was a great riding/wading (fealt like it at times) pardner!

I told my wife, when we finally got home about 1930, had I known the weather was going to be so poor that I might have spent the night and driven in the morning.

Sarah is still quite the "BEAM", this am, when i showed her the Facebook pictures/ posts from well wishers!:)

WW, I finished cleaning guns, risnsed out cases and have them drying now. I reloaded a bunch of shotshells I had hanging around and have been doing all the laundry
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Wildcat Will

Shirts are ordered and should get in around 9/19.  I got a couple extra in case someone sees them and wants one.  The price came in at $17. 

I'm planning on being at WP 4th Sat and will bring them with me then assuming they are in. 

litl rooster

YeeHaaaaaaaaaa!

Now I'll need to go find some new Flip Flops to accessorize with
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

WW - Cardinal Wind and I will see you then!

This week will be a shotshell reloading show.

BTW Nate/LCR fixed my 10 guage and my 38 rifle - that had the site malfunction near end of match.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Thanks for the reminder PR. I called him Friday, he was not available. I need to remember to call him tomorrow.
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Wahoooooooooo Yehawwwwwwwwwww

No shooting for me this weekend but I am set to reload about 55 brass 12 gauge shells!

That will put a dent in the old powder magazine!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Work day at the range. Plenty of supervisors there. I gusess that it is how it goes with a bunch of old men trying to work. Got a few thing done regardless. Shot my 1860 afterwards
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

It's got some issues, that  am sure Nate can straighten out. When it is shooting it seems to be accurate.
click the image to enlarge.  as you can see the finish is not the greatest, that's not an issue for one I one to shoot. I do like the grips on it though. The wood has pretty decent grain.

Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

LR it looks purdy nice.  I'm thinking <yes it does hurt> I need to get some extra cylinders so I can start shootin' my C&Bs.

litl rooster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on September 15, 2012, 04:06:01 PM
LR it looks purdy nice.  I'm thinking <yes it does hurt> I need to get some extra cylinders so I can start shootin' my C&Bs.

Ha! You too?
Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on September 15, 2012, 04:06:01 PM
I need to get some extra cylinders so I can start shootin' my C&Bs.

WW, remember with my cylinders means more cleaning!  I am working on getting my reloading time faster.

Sod Buster

Quote from: litl rooster on September 15, 2012, 01:47:21 PM
Shot my 1860 afterwards

My Dance Bros revolver cable in finally from Cabelas (ordered in June).  Hopefully I will bring it on Sunday to try out.

Pony Racer

Well after all of my pony pulling duties were complete, I did get a little reloading in.

All shot shells are completely reloaded and within 30 minutes the glue will be dry on the overshot cards.

I do need to shoot my C&Bs as well - i think i am going to start trying to shoot c&b anytime that Cardinal Wind does not come with me.

Sweet looking 1860 LR. Can't wait to see your Dance Brothers gun SB!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Managed to cast about 400 pretty little booolets today.  Should have enough loaded soon to fill out all my cases. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com