VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Wish I could be there. I will be shooting tomrrow but not Cowboy unfortunately. Trigger time is trigger time so it's still good. I might take my Ruskie rifle if time allows.
Mathew 5.9

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

BOOOOOOM Baby! ;D

Due to the small amount of shooters at West Point I shot cartridge last weekend and my R&S will have to wait for their inaugral shoot with the new slik shot nipples. I have shot them on paper and the nipples do work great!

Had a great shoot with Mattaponi...get this I actually had some below 50 second stages!:) Yehawwwwwwwwww

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

Quote from: Pony Racer on July 19, 2012, 04:01:42 PM
BOOOOOOM Baby! ;D

Due to the small amount of shooters at West Point I shot cartridge last weekend and my R&S will have to wait for their inaugral shoot with the new slik shot nipples. I have shot them on paper and the nipples do work great!

Had a great shoot with Mattaponi...get this I actually had some below 50 second stages!:) Yehawwwwwwwwww

PR

I see ya mention in the How do's also for shooting with No Misses.  Got word late today I will be working overtime this weekend. No smelly stuff on me.
Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

Quote from: litl rooster on July 19, 2012, 06:55:22 PM
Got word late today I will be working overtime this weekend. No smelly stuff on me.

Dang it! >:(
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Tricky Trina

Don't fret LR - I gotta w**k too..... promises to be a very busy weekend.  Of course they're all busy for me on weekend nights. 

Now for the good news!!  The applications for Sussex County Range Wars II is on MM's website!  Check out the vittles..... I will say they are AWESOME!!  We had the food down at the Father Time Shoot in NC and I couldn't believe how absolutely wonderful it was!  Well worth the price and shooting in the rain.  Made the drive down there worth while.  We're already getting e-mails from pards for signing up. 

Y'all have a good weekend and be safe!
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

litl rooster

in my best Scooby Doo voice..............FOOD?
Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

Best Scooby snacks I ever had......   ;D
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Lucky Irish Tom

ROOBY NACKS, Hee hee hee hee!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Pony Racer

Who is making smoke this weekend?

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

I was thinking about it.  MM said he had already made up his mind not to go.  He said he was going to pack up my Kia for me and send me on my way ALONE!   :o  I thought about it again, but heat indexes over 110 degrees made me rethink that foolishness..........

Just going to work last night was bad.  The heat and humidity took my breath away.  It's only supposed to get hotter this weekend.  For those who do go shoot, please, please, PLEASE be careful and stay hydrated. 

Well, gotta go to bed so I can get up at a decent hour and not walk around the house later like I drank MM's Jack......  Night, night!!

litl rooster

Too Hot for me... If I squeeze a trigger there will be A/C blowing
Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

No shootin...but goin' to the Nations Gun Show w/ Litl Rooster.  Gonna look at some guns.  May come home with one or two.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

litl rooster

Got my shopping list prepared
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Hey guys let me know how primer prices are doing!

Also let me know if you see one of them GSG 22lr STG 44's!

Daddy duties kept me away anyway but I was watching the heat index myself!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Quote from: Pony Racer on July 28, 2012, 10:47:09 AM
Hey guys let me know how primer prices are doing!

Also let me know if you see one of them GSG 22lr STG 44's!

Daddy duties kept me away anyway but I was watching the heat index myself!

PR

PR I paid 30 -10% for at Guns and Ammo warehouse two weeks ago. SB looked at some but honestly I can't remember how much they were. The "panic" is back on though so if you need them you might grab while you can.

They said guns and ammo sales were up 40% since the Aurora shooting.

I dove deeper into the DARK this week and again today
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

another dancing horse model and something a little longer
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer