VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pony Racer

Happy Fourth of July Pards and Pardettes!  Lets have a BOOMING, SMOKEY FIRE and BRIMSTONE good time!:)

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

Quote from: Pony Racer on July 04, 2012, 06:58:40 AM
Happy Fourth of July Pards and Pardettes!  Lets have a BOOMING, SMOKEY FIRE and BRIMSTONE good time!:)
PR

Let freedom ring
Mathew 5.9

litl rooster

I was at the Overpriced shooting establishment near my home this morning. No plugs most Virginians already know who I am talking about. I went early at opening time. The tempature was already on the rise and the humidity will suck any O2 in your lungs out of them. I endure.  Shooting my snubbie, shot thirty rounds with it only one fail to fire. That's 29 out 30,  cap fell off. Placed the same cap back on and it fired. The improvement Nate did are well worth every penny. I have to admit I thought the belly gun barrel would shoot low. At 7-10 yards (NOT EXACTLY SURE) It shot over the target. Point of aim at the bottom of the target got it at least on paper consistanly. With the 5 1/2 in. barrel it again shot high but only 6 or 7 inches. Point of aim at bottom of paper placed rounds at near center. I should be able to make some metal sing with it now. At least I know I can get thru a stage without a malfunction. BTW I did not have to clean between loads either.  Needless to say I am happy I took my others to him to have the tuning done.

I need a cold beverage now.

Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

Local Heat index is canceling match for Saturday.

I think I will go visit Nate!

LR I will shoot Cap n Ball with ya!

Pr
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

When he gets the other two done I will want to try them for sure.
Mathew 5.9

litl rooster

Quote from: Arcey on July 05, 2012, 05:25:58 PM
Iced Moose Milk. Hits the spot.

does that come with carmel topping and whipped creme?

you may as well drink it. it will rust your guns otherwise.
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Freeze it then throw it inna blender with a quarter er so stick ah SPG. A Heap Bad Medicine shake.

Gotta boil the blender blades in soapy water right away......
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

no you just spritz 'm down with some window washing fluid (the blue kind not the clear eco friendly stuff) or male skunk urine from a live skunk. They will come out spotless. ;D
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Awwwww, rats!

Cooked my last live skunk t'other day.

litl rooster

Quote from: Arcey on July 05, 2012, 08:16:11 PM
Awwwww, rats!

Cooked my last live skunk t'other day.

Kinda like cooking a Lobster?

How'd it et?

May have to shoot indoors tomorrow. It's ashame I am not able to shoot Black Powder loads indoors.
Mathew 5.9

litl rooster

Like Arcey stated somewhere else, It was wise to pull the plug on the match today.
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Next sunday - Wahooooooooooo Shooting time at West Point!

PR

Make mine SMOKEY!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

Wahooooooo, as long as the creeks do not rise from all this rain it should be cool enough for some good old fashion Fire and Brimstone Fun!

Now Cap and Ball or Frontier Cartridge...decisions, decisions:)

;D PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

Quote from: Pony Racer on July 10, 2012, 05:45:18 AM
Now Cap and Ball or Frontier Cartridge...decisions, decisions:)

Sign up as Frontier Cartridge and Shoot Cap and Ball using both hands.....best of both worlds.  ;D ;D ;D
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

litl rooster

Classic cowboy starts with a 4 ends with a 4
Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

Quote from: litl rooster on July 11, 2012, 06:39:02 AM
Classic cowboy starts with a 4 ends with a 4

C&B fits that bill, LR....
Use .454 sized balls!  They start & end with a "4".   ;D ;D ;D
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

litl rooster

I am trying to find some conicals to purchase and try out.  I have a mess of round balls but I would like to follow LCR's advise. If they work then maybe I will try casting my own. Still got time. I think he went in for some surgery today. So it may be a little while before the others are done.

Found a local beekeeper with some Beeswax for sale. I am picking up 5 pounds this weekend.

Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

OK OK ;D

12 gauge TTN

44 Ruskie 1866

44 cal Roger and Spencer C&B's

I will be 44ing sunday at West Point!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy