VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Quote from: Pony Racer on May 26, 2012, 03:20:57 PM
Wahooo Cardinal Wind is coming with me Sunday to help set-up & get some practice with her rifle & pistol.

Cardnial Wind the Dark Princess of the Fire and Brimestone Posse? I hear her YeeeHaaaa's maybe a little weak yet ;D ;)
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

I am going to make sure she is completely good to go with the 22's & smokeless heathen powder first before she shoots the holy powder.

She does like to be quieter than her daddy but that may change as she gets more comfy with her cowboy crowd!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Wildcat Will

Took the 1812 rifle to the range yesterday and fired her off after setting up.  Loaded 50 gns of FF, compacted with a couple of lubed patches.  Very uneventful.   :-\   On the one hand it was nice that the 200 year old rifle was intact but on the other hand expected a bit more Boom.  I'm guessing when it gets loaded with a ball it will be more interesting. 

Gonna be a warm one but the effort is for a good cause.  I'll be heading out in about an hour or so and I hope to see ya there. 
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

I am heading out soon meself!

Had a busy night but got good sleep on either side - unlike what happened a few weekends ago when I missed SOM and basically got calls continually from about 10pm-3am.

No injuries and no deaths thus far...com'n boaters in tidewater region lets make this a serious injury/death case free memorial day weekend!

See you in a few WW!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

Y'all have a great shoot, packing to move is one the agenda for the next few days, unpacking will be next weeks agenda.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Pony Racer

No sweat LIT - I might not be able to shoot for awhile meself due to Air Shows and OPSAIL 2012.

Little cardinal Wind had fun shooting again. I need her to do like 10 minutes of rifle work/pistol work every few days to build up her liittle muscles!

When she is standing right and aiming she does not miss - but if I am not helping she tires out quick.

V/r

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

I received the rest of the supplies for the 1812.  I'll bring it Saturday and load her up and let her roar to life again.  Need to get some pics to share with the previous owner. 
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Sod Buster

I arrived at the NC SASS Championship. Today was the side matches and the NC Blackpowder Shootout (championship). This is the first time the BP Shootout was at the NC State match. Anyway I shot all six stages clean ... err dirty / no misses.

Tomorrow starts the first five stages of the main NC Championship. I am on posse 4 with Goosefoot, Doc, Beartooth, Quilla, Judge N.O. Hart, and One-eyed Rooster to name a few. It should be fun. Wish you all were here.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Pony Racer

Shoot well SB.

I will be working pretty much non-stop from saturday am this weekend until 12 June!

No shooting for me for awhile - Make SMOKE ande FIRE for me!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

did I hear that right? No Misses! next you'll be chutin' duelist'

BTW

Yeeeeee Haaaaaaaa!

Eat a fried bologna and egg for me
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

The 1812 was shot today and drew some attention.   :o ;D :o

litl rooster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on June 02, 2012, 04:20:04 PM
The 1812 was shot today and drew some attention.   :o ;D :o

as quite as you are I am shocked you drew some attention ;D

Well where are the photo's?

PR in case you missed it. Gemstone Janet's latest movie was release foor the summer movie goers.
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

That video rocks!

I would have tried to whistle!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

I had to spit too many times to be able to whistle
Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

Gemstone did a great job with the video.  Laughed my a** off at Potter..... and Sassy with Princess. 
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

litl rooster

Quote from: Tricky Trina on June 03, 2012, 06:16:44 AM
Gemstone did a great job with the video.  Laughed my a** off at Potter..... and Sassy with Princess. 

yes she covered alot in less than 10 minutes
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

TT - you showed off some dance moves... ;D

Really made me wish I had been there - but I am glad that i did not disrupt everyone elses fun with the constant phone duty.

If you like fireworks do not miss the big show during OPSAIL week.

It will be something to behold with 3 full barges of fireworks vice 1!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Quote from: litl rooster on June 02, 2012, 09:26:05 PM

Well where are the photo's?

LR I haven't figured out how to upload a video.

As for the SOM video it was GREAT!!!!!

When ya'll see MM again ask him about the police convention on 460 Saturday.   :o ;D

litl rooster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on June 03, 2012, 04:58:38 PM
LR I haven't figured out how to upload a video.

As for the SOM video it was GREAT!!!!!

When ya'll see MM again ask him about the police convention on 460 Saturday.   :o ;D

start a youtube account and upload there
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com