VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat Will

SB I'll hold on to yours and LIT I'll have your's when I get to BRR.  Got them both made just need to put the sealant on them.  The back survived the match yesterday and I'm looking forward to have a Smoking good time at BRR.  

SB ifn ya look toward Raphine next weekend ya just might see some SMOKE on the horizon.   ;D
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Sod Buster

I'll keep my eyes open for the BRR smoke!  Maybe the song of the targets shuttering CLANG! when hit but a boolet propelled by the one true power will ne brought by a kind breeze.  ;D
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Pony Racer

Wahooooooooooooo Yehawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Its BRR week!

Got a little more cleaning up to do tonight - but got my caliber and cartridges picked out last night.

I am going to go with cartridge but will bring my 44 russian 1866 - dang that bad boy worked great with a dowel to get them stubby cartridges lined up right!

I think for SOM I will shoot C&B for fun!

Have a great week ya'll - will saddle up friday am and hope to be at shoot OOA 1200 noon.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Lucky Irish Tom

See ya at BRR PR and WW. SB sorry you won't be there, you gotta get a job that sends ya to shooting matches instead of conventions.  ;D

We'll make plenty of SMOKE, FAHR, BOOM, N STINK so it will reach you whereever you are.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Wildcat Will

PR maybe SOM should be C&B with the 10s to add a little umph to the game.   ;D
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Pony Racer

WW - I like how you are thinking!

BOOM!

Oh The Smiles of Joy that those who shoot the Holy Black in the Mighty 10 gauge enjoy!:) ;D

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

AMMO check!

Clothes set-out check!

gear rechecked - check!

Tonight I will go ahead and pack clothes and make sure daughter has her stuff ready.

Can't wait to see her face when she is handed her first very own Lever Gun on friday!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Is the daughter gonna shoot or only watch.  Hope we are on the same posse.  We need to make some noise.  I took tomorrow off so I can get the home on wheels ready for a take off on Friday morn. 

YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tricky Trina

We'll be headin out tomorrow mornin...... after MM gets out of bed.  We hope ta be on the road sometime around 0900ish.  See y'all down the trail!!
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

WW - Sarah will practice friday at a bay not being used for side matches.

Then she will practice more during lunch time/waiting to go to dinner - saturday afternoon/evening.

She is bringing some books, crafts and cowgirl toys.

She is very stoked to be coming and is not aware of the henry youth model 22lr lever action that will be given to her sometime friday.  I just have to get with Sassy and Potter/Flatboat friday - our timing at the gun store with nate worked out just right...

I have to work tomorrow - so we will hit road early friday.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

I'll be on the road to Raphine early tomorrow.

As WW would say:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Pony Racer

This Ain't No Library! :D ;D

The is God Beloved South-western VA and even more so the lovely little city of Lexington!

If'n I could have had today off we would go mid afternoon and setup at Hotel before dark.

With Daughter doing her Syracuse NY horse show the very next weekend - I have cut my time down a bit - since i need a larger chunk of days there just fro the drive not to mention the show!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

The house on wheels is ready and I'ma comin' and hell's comin' with me.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This aint no library!!!!!!!!!

Major E A Sterner

Quote from: Pony Racer on April 12, 2012, 06:32:07 AM

With Daughter doing her Syracuse NY horse show the very next weekend - I have cut my time down a bit - since i need a larger chunk of days there just fro the drive not to mention the show!

PR

PR, is it in Syracuse or Saugerties? big difference in driving time.
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Lucky Irish Tom

Pony Racer

Major, the IEA nationals 19-21 Apr is at the State Hore show grounds outside Syracuse NY.

For my BRR pards and pardettes - see ya'll later today.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

LIT keep'm all in line there...
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

Got back from BRR last night around 7pm.  The house on wheels definitely make the trip longer but it was fun.  The match was a hollaring good time and it were certainly not a library!  I think half the posse were Darksiders.  Lot of Smoke, Fire, BOOOOOOM and Stink were had. 

I had a dirty match for the first time in a very, very, very, very <OK you get the idea> time. 

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pony Racer

WW - What an awesome time was had by POSSE 2!

LOTS of SMOKE, FIRE, BRIMSTONE and STANK!

I joined my good pard WW in the Shooting Dirty Club - first time in a very l.... well as Will said you get the idea!

Cardinal Wind warmed up to people near the end but had lots of fun.  She is already asking me about more practice, monthly shoots and the State match in Sept!

WW - I think MM has your plaque and your "clean"....errr well "Good and Dirty" award!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

I cant imagine how I could have furgotten the most important part.  I gots me a kill on the last stage.  It's been a very, very, very <Ok I think they get it> long time for a kill shot.  Rifle target dun had all it could take and plum fell down.  Darn targets been gettin' them MM stands and they just dunt wanta die.

Cardinal Wind gonna be a shooter to contend with if she gits much more practice.  I think we need to institute the Loooseeana rule.  Ifn a daughter beats a daddy he needs to wear a dress to the next shoot.  Look out PR!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LIT you been practicing loading the rifle?? ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com