VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat Will

Mother is going in for some surgery on the 7th.  As she is 87 years young, figured I needed to be around to be with my father. 

Now TT you Dirty Lady, you know them shotshells of mine are a bit whimpy.   ::)   MM even said he could hardly tell the difference between my rifle and shotshells listening to me shoot at Lost River.    :o 
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Lucky Irish Tom

Heck WW yer pissols doan sound no different neither!  :o  ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Arcey

Will, remember I'm just 'round the corner. Yer Dad needs an errand run or sumthin' gimme a holler.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

You know Will - if'n you is a needing a little more powder in them thar shells I can help ya!!

Prayersup for ma and family.

Sod Buster - prayers up for your dad too - btw my dad had same issues last year but has been much better since his trip to the National hospital in Colorado.

MM and TT make some more smoke for us PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bullets still in coming on me 44 loads - but got some more to try at Pungo in March in case I do not have time to load some.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Tricky Trina

I'm a thinkin' that Will prolly cain't fit much more powder in them thar shells, from whut I heared from the reloadin process........ When I shot his shotgun shells at Va state a couple years back, I remember thinkin' that they wasn't no worse that my 20s that I shot when I wuz startin this game.  Probably whut got me thinkin bout dis smoke and boom stuff.  That and Querida Kate's purple feather shotgun loads...   8)

I got some prayers up for all my pards but special ones go up fer Will's mom and SB's dad.  Funny how they worried about us for so long and now the tables have turned.....

I remember my mon telling me that my brother and I gave her and dad gray hairs....now they are givin' to me.  I'm a thinkin that love might have sumtin ta do wid it too.  I didn't start gettin mine until I fell fer that man of mine.  Mebbee pure, unadultrated love jus squeezes out the hairs a nice, pure white color.  ;D
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

TT - I like the way you think!!:)

With my ever graying amount of hair - small as it is.

I must be just full of Love, LOVE and BS that is ;D

Smoke em if ya got'em

Wahooooooooooooooooooo, Yehawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Wildcat Will

Presheate all the kind thoughts and prayers.  I know they will help.

As for the hair color change, ya'll may be goin gray, I am just going platium blonde slowly so as not to startle anyone.   :o ;D

Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Missouri Marshal

Prayers for yur families Wildcat Will and Sodbuster.  Hope everything comes out Ok.

Will,, We'll really miss ya at Andersonville. :'(  I wuz shure lookin forward ta makin smoke with ya but I sure do understand.

Quote from: Tricky Trina on February 20, 2008, 09:19:26 PM
  I didn't start gettin mine until I fell fer that man of mine.  Mebbee pure, unadultrated love jus squeezes out the hairs a nice, pure white color.  ;D

I'm married to a GOOFBALL! ;D

Far as that grey hair stuff.......I got a sure fire way ta git ride of half of it in about 10 minutes........git a haircut ;)
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Lucky Irish Tom

Prayers up for you and your families Will and SB.

sharps54

WW,
Sorry to take so long to respond. I first need to say that the wife and I have added both your family and Sodbuster's to our prayers. Next I have to tell you I am working this weekend (23rd and 24th) so no matches for me. :(  I will be off on the first of March, that is the day of the Pungo match, right? If so I will make that match. I might need to borrow a shotgun (I can provide smokeless 12 gauge shells) but other then that I should be OK. I'll be bringing a Pietta 1862 Police, a brace of Pietta 1858 Remington Navys (all in .36) and my 1860 Henry in .44-40 so I'll almost be shooting all BP. Once the tax return gets here my better half has said I can finish outfitting to reload shotgun and then I will be all set!
Mild Myles

Wildcat Will

Sharps sorry to hear I won't be able to make some smoke with ya this weekend.  As for the first weekend in March that is the date the Pungo Posse shoots in Wakefield.  Ifn ya think you may make it I will bring my Bakal and BP shells fur it.  Thar shouldnt be any "almost BP".   ;)

As my signatures says  "Blackpowder or no powder" !!!!!!    :o

;D    YEEEEEEEEEEE  HAAAAAAAAAAAAA     ;D

Tricky Trina

...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

sharps54

Quote from: Wildcat Will on February 21, 2008, 04:33:47 PM
Sharps sorry to hear I won't be able to make some smoke with ya this weekend.  As for the first weekend in March that is the date the Pungo Posse shoots in Wakefield.  Ifn ya think you may make it I will bring my Bakal and BP shells fur it.  Thar shouldnt be any "almost BP".   ;)

As my signatures says  "Blackpowder or no powder" !!!!!!    :o

;D    YEEEEEEEEEEE  HAAAAAAAAAAAAA     ;D

WW, that's a mighty generous offer with your shotgun and BP shells and I'll take you up on it. I will be at Wakefield, providing the river don't rise! I'll be mighty obliged to ya for helping me shoot my first match of the year entirely with Holy Black! Ya could say I'll be starting the year off right! ;D

Wildcat Will

Fire and Smoke and BOOOOM     Yeeeee Haaaaaa

Arcey

.......................and STINK!

Ya always ferget the stink...............
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

sharps54

Quote from: Arcey on February 22, 2008, 07:24:31 AM
.......................and STINK!

Ya always ferget the stink...............

I thought it was perfume  ??? I guess I need to quit trying to be so authentic, maybe the whiskey I'm using for aftershave is burning my nose!  :o

Lucky Irish Tom

Arcey likes ta call it Stink, cause them whats not wise in the ways of tha Holy Black can't standthe smell!  While he like most of the rest of us Soot Shooters bask in the heavenly fragrance!  ;D

Arcey

Naw, Myles. It ain't par-fumey. It stinks. A wonderful, beautiful stink that just fills yer very soul with pure joy. I need a fix. 

Sod Buster

Thanks to all for the well-wishes for my father.  I took and extended lunch hour and brought him home from the hospital today. 

I am hoping to make it to West Point tomorrow to make some SMOKE, BOOM..and of course....STINK.

Will...sorry you will have to miss ROA.  Good Luck to your Mom.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Wildcat Will

Quote from: Arcey on February 22, 2008, 09:45:29 AM
Naw, Myles. It ain't par-fumey. It stinks. A wonderful, beautiful stink that just fills yer very soul with pure joy. I need a fix. 

and the congregation said

AMEN

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com