VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcey

Still thinkin' Will needs a pair of '58s..............
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Mordecai Scarlett

I concur with you Arcey, but then, I'm partial to the NMA.

WW,
Where's the gun show this weekend?  Maybe we can meet up there for some browsing and coffee.

Wildcat Will

Shows it at the Hampton Convention Center Sat and Sun.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

Just saw the temps again! :D

I might want to meet up at the Show with ya'll!

Maybe breakfast and show or show and lunch.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Lucky Irish Tom

What day and time are you going WW?
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Pony Racer

Match has been canx.

Hey WW you want to carpool to the Gunshow?

Anybody for breaking bread before or after a trip to the Gunshow?

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

Have fun at the Gun show.  I was thinkin' of attending the match on Saturday but since it is cancelled, I am out of luck.  It is for the best....it is too dang hot!
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Lucky Irish Tom

Quote from: Pony Racer on July 21, 2011, 04:28:37 PM
Match has been canx.

Hey WW you want to carpool to the Gunshow?

Anybody for breaking bread before or after a trip to the Gunshow?

PR

Sounds like a good idea Pony, which day and what meal???? Inquiring minds want to know.

Wildcat Will

PR I may need to leave around 12 or so, don't wanta rush ya.  Wife and I have some things to do in the afternoon.  I was planning on going Saturday morning.  Not much of a eater in the morning but will to meet ya'll somewhere and git a cup of joe.  Likely to be a crowd because of the heat. 
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Mordecai Scarlett

I would like to join you gents as well.  There's a Cracker Barrell over by the BassPro if we want to grab coffee by the show, or one over by the Lowes if we want to grab first on this side of the water.  I'm still new to the area, so if you have a preferred place just let me know. 

Wildcat Will

Mort I can pick up both you and PR if you guys don't mind leaving the show around noon.  Just let me know.

Pony Racer

WW amd Mort I have Daddy chores in am.

I am going to try to hit the show sometime mid-day

Will have to try to get together another time...

Hey WW is there times where we can try out guns at Sussex without a shoot going on?  Maybe with heat issues if you want we could meet up in early am or later afternoon/early evening to try out the OT's or whatever...

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

WW, when and where do you want to meet in the morning?

Wildcat Will

Tom, I'll look for ya at the show.  I plan on getting my ticket online and then get there a little before 9.  The online ticket is a little more but will avoid the lines.

Lucky Irish Tom

Just picked up my ticket online and printed it, I'll see you in the morning.

Wildcat Will

Well once again life has raised it's ugly head.  >:(     My AC which was just installed is not playing well.  We have a tech coming tomorrow.  Problem is don't know when.  I hope to make it over to the show tomorrow because I have a meeting to attend Sunday morning. 

Mordecai Scarlett

I'll send my phone number over e-mail to WW, PR, and LIT in case anyone's in the area.  My only demanding plans for tomorrow are to get some visitng family to the airport around 0500.  After that, It's pretty much open.  My plan to is to get there around opening time, before it get too packed.   Give a holler if you're in the area.  Maybe we call just meet up around a watering hole with a/c Saturday or Sunday afternoon.

Pony Racer

How was the show ya'll?

I did not get over that way at all.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

I went and saw a couple of people I knew from Cowboy Shooting. There were some cool looking toys and then there was stuff that I was puzzled as to why it was at a gun show. Grill equipment????  ???

I saw a Cobra .38sp derringer and it was only $165 in one of the last booths I walked past, I was going to buy it but the guy had at least 7 State forms stacked up and was having computer issues. He was telling folks to fill out a form show him what you wanted to buy and leave your DL and stuff and he would call your cell when it was ready. Decided it wasn't worth the time and the hassle, there will be another one down the line. Either that or I will throw the money in the pot to save up for one of the Open Tops I want to get.

Mordecai Scarlett

I spent about 3hrs there yesterday morning.  By 0920 the line was already looping around to get in.  Tempted to go back this afternoon and see if a little .22LR/Mag NAA revolving derringer is still there.  Was also eyeing a double rig of 1875 Outlaws in .45LC.  Mighty tempting.

Ya'll stay cool and avoid the heat; it's going to be another scorcher today.

WW, did you get your a/c fixed?
Mord

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com