VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pony Racer

My 10 is not ready yet but I will be bringing a new brace of pistolas... ;D

Another set of OT's - i o have a sickness don't I :o 8)

Will you be at Cavalier SB?

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Sod Buster

Quote from: Pony Racer on July 01, 2011, 09:21:41 PM
Will you be at Cavalier SB?

Nope.  :(
Visitin' some friends in Lynchburg.

Have fun!
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Arcey

Pants weren't a problem. Hell, the cuffs don't come no where near the ground.

Tripped o'er my own feet when I tried ta put my sunglasses onna prop 'n walk at the same time.

My flowers fell out my hat too.

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

Finally home, work has been busy since late afternoon.

Going to clean some guns and then get some sleep.

V/r

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

Hey there my VA BP pards and pardettes.

I have two Pietta 36 c/b cylinders with treso nipples already installed.

I think I did shoot them once as c/bs before I had them converted.

If you are part of the VA Fire and Brimstone Posse I will sell you both cylinders for 120.00.

If there are no VA F&B takers I will put them up for everyone on the wire for 140.00 plus shipping.

A recent look at Cabellas and the companies who stock treso nipples shows the package at about 180-190.00 plus shipping.

Let me know if interested.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

I don't have anything them little bitty cylinders will fit in, but it is a right tempting offer.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Pony Racer

Rgr that LIT.  Anyone else have interest?

I will put these cylinders up on the Darkside wire tomorrow.

V/r

PR

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Same as LIT does seem to be fair deal.
Mathew 5.9

Mordecai Scarlett

Greetings Pards,

How have ya'll been?  I've been catching up with everyone via the Posse page.

What a whirl wind the past four months have been.  Let's just say I've gone from "tin foil" to "Silver" status with the airlines in short order.  I guess the honeymoon at the j.o.b. is over.

I'm taking some Leave this week, and trying to get a up with the gunsmith ya'll talk about.  Unfortunately my foggy brain can't remember his location on the 460.  If anybody has an address or a phone number I am much abliged for it.

PR and WW; will ya let me know how you like the RMC reloading kits?  I have a home made loading kit I use for my 12 and my 10, and have been eyeing RMC's brass reloading setup.

Ya'll have a great week, and I'll see ya again when I see ya.
Mordecai

Arcey

Quote from: Mordecai Scarlett on July 11, 2011, 08:16:16 AM
Greetings Pards,

........ and trying to get a up with the gunsmith ya'll talk about.  Unfortunately my foggy brain can't remember his location on the 460.  If anybody has an address or a phone number I am much abliged for it.

Yo, Mord.........

Best I know there's only one in Ivor. Ridin' tawards the range from Surprisin' Suffolk it'll be off ta yer left goin' outta town. That's after the burg's one stop light 'n one furniture store.

Be next door ta the Stuckey's 'n next-next door from the Subway. Tan metal buildin' with 'GUNZ' wrote on it. If ya get thru the place 'n ya see the speed limit go back up ta 55 ya done missed it, turn around.

'Smith's name is Nate Rayle.

Google shows; FireArms Sales Co LLC - 35198 General Mahone Boulevard (460), Ivor - (757) 859-9111
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Mordecai Scarlett

Thank Ya Much Arcey!

I'll wander out that way maybe this afternoon or tomorrow.  I'll call Nate before I head out.

Hope all is well with you, eventually we'll git to meet in person one of these days.

Mord

Pony Racer

MS They are closed on mondays.

Nate just finished a pair of conversions for me and making another pair of OTs right.

We even took down my 73 together so I could play and clean with the internals and not mess anything up.

Nate is a top notch guy and great gunsmith.

He used to shoot with many of us but uses most of his saturdays to get gun work done and let his SASS account lapse.

I have been thinking about suprising him with a present for all his hard work getting guns rebuilt, smoothed or made right by reupping his SASS account.  I believe his number and name are still good to go.

Hey since I mentioned it now...anyone else on F&B Posse want to do that with me?

PR

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Quote from: Pony Racer on July 11, 2011, 01:59:53 PM

I have been thinking about suprising him with a present for all his hard work getting guns rebuilt, smoothed or made right by reupping his SASS account.  I believe his number and name are still good to go.

Hey since I mentioned it now...anyone else on F&B Posse want to do that with me?

PR

I'll help out PR.  Not sure he will use it but it would be a nice gesture.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Arcey

Lucky Irish Tom

Quote from: Pony Racer on July 11, 2011, 01:59:53 PM
MS They are closed on mondays.

Nate just finished a pair of conversions for me and making another pair of OTs right.

We even took down my 73 together so I could play and clean with the internals and not mess anything up.

Nate is a top notch guy and great gunsmith.

He used to shoot with many of us but uses most of his saturdays to get gun work done and let his SASS account lapse.

PR

I'll go in on it also, Nate has done some fine work for me!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Mordecai Scarlett

Sage wisdom Arcey, especially with a traveling j.o.b. and little ones.

I did make it to see Nate on Tuesday.  What an experience!  Nate is a good and genuine person, and what an education it is just to listen to him and chat.  He now has my 1906 (ish) Stevens-Maynard Jr. .22LR and will be bringing it back to life for me.  I told him I bought it with the intention of bringing it to life so my son and daughter will not only learn to shoot, but do so with a piece of history.  Nate simply said "I get it" and smiled.  I also brought a few other pieces for him to look at, and he had recommendations for each.  We also talked about how to get my Mighty 10 gauge back into play.  I had a lot of trouble with it not wanting to eject the shells during the match (4 mos ago) and had to switch to my Stoger SXS 12 gauge.  I have to run back out there again on Saturday.

Nate mentioned the work he's done for ya'll.  He really enjoys his work, ya'll, and he is a shooter of the Holy Soot!  Per your idea PR; I'm count me in as well.

I won't make it this coming weekend, but I'll read about it in the Marshall's postings.

Speaking of lil munchkins, it will be time soon for teeth brushing and to read bedtime stories.  I'd best go round up the stuffed bunnies and find the binkies.

Mord

Wildcat Will

Anyone heard from Rocky Mountain Cartridges about the 10g reloading kit?
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Wildcat Will

I still haven't heard from RMC about the reloading kits.  Anyone out there?

Pony Racer

WW - I have not heard but I am having an issue with my bank that has taken most of my free time since middle of last week.

Anyway, I plan to call on them thursday since I have to pay for the kit and shells differently than expected.

Hope to shoot saturday how about you?

Nate got my other set of 44 OT's going good - if you want to try them I will bring them abd extra ammo for you to try out.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Won't be there Sat.  A bit too hot for my enjoyment.  I will be at the gun show and then home with projects.  Next Waverly match pls to bring.  I would be interested in run a couple of rounds through.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com