VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat Will

Guess I'm a day late and a dolla short agin.  :-\ :'(

Happy b-day TT.  Here ya go.  It will havta do til I see ya agin.   

HUG
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

Wahooooooooooooooooo I got my powder supply back up and fully ready for SOM on the 14!

I did realize however that I have been able to do so much reloading that I will have to get bullets again  - have so much loaded that i think I can wait on that but don't want to fall into trap of all the sudden being short.

I do need to replenish my shotgun shot bucket. MM how has that reclaimed shot worked for you?

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

wildman1

WARTHOG, Dirty Rat #600, BOLD #1056, CGCS,GCSAA, NMLRA, NRA, AF&AM, CBBRC.  If all that cowboy has ever seen is a stockdam, he ain't gonna believe ya when ya tell him about whales.

Pony Racer

One more week to SOM! :) ;) :D ;D

LETS GET READY TO GET SMOKEY!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

I'm ready!
I just need to set the alarm since I will be getting home LATE from Yankee-Island.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

litl rooster

Quote from: Sod Buster on May 07, 2011, 01:53:17 PM
I'm ready!
I just need to set the alarm since I will be getting home LATE from Yankee-Island.

I'll get off work at midnight, I am planning on coming down to visit all of you on Saturday
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

It'll be good to see ya'll and others as we share in the Holy Smoke!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Sure would like ta see y'all. Ain't Memorial Day yet, mebbe the tunnel'll be flowin' Saturday on the way back. Know the yankees are invadin' the mother land already. Kids rented a condo at OBX for the week.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Mordecai Scarlett

Howdy Gents,

How ya'll been?  I'm back from a trip to Germany.  Darn j.o.b. (jist over broke) has got me wondering jist what time zone I'm in.  Still ain't fully recovered from the trip.  Sorry to have missed the shoot last weekend.  Looked like it was a good one!

Shot a full match of true-blue Goex black powder last month, complete with caps burning my hands and pistols jamming up.  And to think we fought wars and started to tame the West with these things.  I got a few of the quirps straightened out by the end of the shoot.  Would like to test it all out again. 

So what are the requirements to get a Pungo Posse badge and membership to the Fire-n-Brimstone Posse?

I hope to make SOM, but not sure yet if I will be shoot'n or jist watch'n.  Darn j.o.b. has me scoot'n and jump'n all this week (literally; airborne ops on Thursday...AH YUT!).  Don't know if I'll have enough rounds prepared in time.  Might jist go to see if there are any other Frontier Style cap-n-ball shooters in the state.  We'll have to see what happens.

Mordecai

Pony Racer

Mordecai - hope to finally meet you at SOM and welcome home.

You are now officially a member of the Fire and Brimstone Posse.  i will see if anyone else shooting at SOM wants to be a member or is awaiting their plastic badge and will order some.

Membership requirements: shoot BP or substitutes, shoot in VA, and have fun!

MM or TT can give you the info for the Pungo Posse badge.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Don't think we got any PP badges on hand. If we can get 'nuff folks for an order..........
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tricky Trina

I'm pretty sure we have an extra badge or two when MM did the last order... in fact, we do.  They're $70.00a piece.

What kinda ammo would you need for the match?  MM said we may be able to help you out if he knew what ya needed.....LMK.  Would be nice ta have ya there to help us protect the sheep (spit).

I'm pretty sure we have two or three other guys shooting Frontiersman.  Turnin' Fool usually shoots it but he's had some problems with his right thumb so he's shooting FC.
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Tricky Trina

Just a note to our Fire and Brimstone bretheren, MM hasn't been on here a whole lot lately.  He's been very, very busy with a lot of loadin block orders, the ROII course and the Smoke match.  Hopefully after the match, he'll have a little more time and we'll all get to see him back here. 

See y'all at the match!!
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

Tell MM not to sweat it TT - looking forward to making lots of smoke! ;D

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Ooooh that smell
Cant you smell that smell
Ooooh that smell
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Nothing like the smell of BP in the morning - Smells like Victory! ;D

Let Freedom ring with sound of our from our guns resulting in thoe pleasant DINGS ;D

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

Quote from: Mordecai Scarlett on May 10, 2011, 07:46:51 PM
Shot a full match of true-blue Goex black powder last month, complete with caps burning my hands and pistols jamming up.  And to think we fought wars and started to tame the West with these things.  I got a few of the quirps straightened out by the end of the shoot.  Would like to test it all out again. 

Might jist go to see if there are any other Frontier Style cap-n-ball shooters in the state.  We'll have to see what happens

You should probably hook up with Brisco-Z.  He shoots cap 'n ball on a regular basis.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Arcey

Either that er get a pair of Remingtons................

Brizco-Z

To All My Good Friends Back East,
MM and TT, and all, thanks again for a absolutely GREAT match. It was good to see all the smile'n faces I don't get to see very often.  Good stages, and for the life of me, somebody must have done a mighty fine "NO-Rain" dance just before the match, clouds in the sky but, the day turned out great with that sunshine breaking thru about mid-day.  Ya'll have done a lot a fine work with the rainge, breaking into the three bays worked out great too.  Did miss a few folks I'd hope to see but, will hope to see them later.  I wish we could have shot and smoked up the hollow some more.  By the way, those were some fine eats after the match too, plenty and good.  I really appreciate the sheath knife I won on the ticket drawing, it is a fine blade and will keep it in remembering a fun day of shooting.

Thanks again and hope to shoot with all you fine folks soon,  Brizco-Z
NRA  SASS - RO II, RATS, STORM & SCORRS
Old Scout & Order of the Arrow
DARKSIDER by Choice, VIRGINIAN by the Grace of God
http://www.cascity.com/posseprofiles/Brizco-Z/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com