HAPPY EASTER YA'LL!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Wildcat Will

PR how often do you go up by Winchester?  I ask because I wonder if I shouldn't get two cases of BP this run.  I know Mort was saying he was going to need powder once he got setup for reloading.  Let me know before Friday.

Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

Often enough that i can do it usually within a 6 week period.

I was wondering about just getting a case of diamond back for shotgun loads to split amongst our smokey friends but would be amenable to getting another 5-8 lbs off of another case of Scheutzen too.

I have reloaded alot more than usual during the post winter thaw and down to like 7 lbs of powder 3 of which is 3f.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

ONLY 15 DAYS until.....

SOM!!!!! :D ;D

SMOKE EM IF YOU GOT EM!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

Maybe MM will relax a little after this is all over.....

Got the Awards and badges yesterday from our pard, Chuckaroo.... outstanding work, as usual.....

Stages are all written and look pretty good (on paper at least).

I think the next priority is loading stuff - UGH!  At least he'll let me help by loading shotshells for him.

Smoke 'em up!!!!
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

Major Belch arrived today!

He needs a little TLC from my favorite gunsmith before he can enter battle!:)  I don't think I will give him his initial bath of fire at SOM.

One hammer is sticky and the stock has a crack that I will want mended before shooting - but right now based on what I can tell this bad boy will stay a mighty 10 gauge hammer gun!

There is some pitting in the bore but it all appears very minor and the barrel is definetly fluid steel or early nickle steel and not damascus.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

Just got back from WV and have the BP.  The owner is a really nice guy.  He come over from the NSSA match he was at dressed in his uniform.  He told me we just missed seeing the mortar competition.  I have the powder for those who requested.  I took 20lb which leaves 30lb to distribute.  As I understand MM wanted 10lb, PR wanted 10lb and LIT wanted 3-5lb.  That will leave a few lb left.  I will bring it to the Waverly match next Sat and those who are there can get it then.  If MM doesn't mind, I will leave the rest with him and he can offer the 5-8lb to those at SOM.  See ya'll next weekend.
YEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Pony Racer

The owner is an awesome guy and his wife is too!

WW can I get up with you this week - I can not shoot at Sussex saturday due to the grand championship horse rider daughter defending some ground at a horse show in Suffolk same day.

Yehawwwwwwwwwwww Wahoooooooooooooooo

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Is it sumbody's birthday taday?
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

I do believe it is :) ;) :D ;D

Hey MM what you get your blushing bride?

TT - you is 27 right?

hehehehehe

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

What you hehehehehe ing about.  Ya mean she aint 27???? :o

Tricky Trina

I heered she is much younger.....

Jailbait, in fact.....   ;D

(looking out for lightning)
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Sod Buster

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Arcey

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Wildcat Will

TT I'll work with ya but jailbait  :o ::) ;D :o

YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAA

Pony Racer

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Tricky Trina

Famous?  Infamous, maybe.....  Course, I've been called many things durin' my lifetime - many ain't printable in this fambily forum....

Or maybe it was flameous?

You guys crack me up!  Thanks fur the birfday wishes!  I love ya all!!

Hope yours wuz good too, Wildman1

Arcey

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com