VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pony Racer

Well I have decided....Big Bertha's long lost uncle is coming to stay with me.

Sending the papers out on this am's Stagecoach!

Hmmm wonder if he might be ready for SOM!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Wildcat Will

Maybe one day they will be able to play together.  ;D   ::)
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

litl rooster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on April 12, 2011, 04:54:27 PM
PR meant to ask you 'bout the fellas on the cc thread.  Sur know how to make sumthin as easy as pouring powder into a case and smashing a booolet on top awful complicated! ???  Seems purdy simple to me.  ;D

Quote from: Arcey on April 13, 2011, 01:34:59 PM
Why I don’t post on any other threads in ‘ere ‘cept this one. Can’t tell ‘em nuttin’ ‘n tryin’ gives ya a headache.

smiley icon placed here
Mathew 5.9

litl rooster

:o
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

wildman1

WARTHOG, Dirty Rat #600, BOLD #1056, CGCS,GCSAA, NMLRA, NRA, AF&AM, CBBRC.  If all that cowboy has ever seen is a stockdam, he ain't gonna believe ya when ya tell him about whales.

Wildcat Will

I won't make it to West Point this weekend.  Gotta go out to Halifax to check on the property we have a contract on.  We are getting 18.5 acres which should be enough for a small farm, orchard and target range. 
YEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Pony Racer

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :D!

PR

BTW - The un-named 10 guage mule eared remmie is on it's way.
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

PR  I'm thinking Uncle Buford would be a good name.  Maybe Tiny.  What ya think?

Pony Racer

I was thinking Tiny something...

But I think Big Buford sounds very nice!:)

What does the F&B Posse think

Big Buford?

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

The Big Belcher?

Big Bad Butch?

The Blazin' Burp?

Baby Huey?

Chauncy?

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

Hmmmmm Major Belch!

Hey MM there are like 4-5 10 guage  spanish non mule ear sxs's on gunbroker right now!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

:o
Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

Well, Wildcat is officially a trend setter - now MM bought himself a 10ga...........  this ought ta be interesting.......... you know all of you have to go to a match together, get on the same posse and shoot them suckers.  I'll be on the sidelines passing out the Motrin and ice packs.........

...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Wildcat Will

TT your medical assistance will be greatly appreciated by all.  Better start buying up all the BP we can because if all of us start shootin' 10ga it could be hard for the manufacturers to keep up with the demand.  

MM what are you gonna name yor's.  When will you be gettin' it.  BTW I'm envious.  You got yor's cheaper than I did.

YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

litl rooster

with them new shooters a person maybe able to locate you at a match now.  Just follow the mushroom clouds
Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

He said if she gives him trouble, he's gonna name her Stella - after his daughter  ::)

I asked him what he would name her if she was sweet to shoot......................... I never got an answer........................ might be a subliminal message in that silence...................   ;D
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

YEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And I helped..... glad I could be a serbice to MM there TT

I am torn - my 10 will either be Big Buford or Major Belch - funny the second name would give the gun the same initials as my real name.

We have a sickness but it sure is fun!:)
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

PR I'd go with Major Belch.  Maybe I'd better pick up two case of powder.  ;D

TT I shur MM didn't mean nuttin by that silence.  Just considerin options. ::)

litl rooster

You three have them cannons out, you might make sure Lefty and Ridgeback 'r around to put you back together
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com