VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat Will

I have one of the rugged gear gun carts as ya'll probably know.  I noticed a rip in the material up near the handle where it connects to the handle.  I emailed Rugged Gear and sent the picture and after a couple of emails providing me with options, they are sending me a new body to replace the damaged one.  The first couple of emails concerned me a little but it has only been a couple of days and the body I am told will be shipped tomorrow.  Got to give them their kudos.  Good product and a good response to my concerns.  I'll let you know when the body arrives. .

I would give this company a YEEEEEE HAAAAAA <it will be a bigger one when I get the new body>
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Tricky Trina

And they became a sponsor of Smoke on the Mattaponi today!

Kudos to them for their sponsorship and great products!!
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

Wahooooooooooooooooooo Yehawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

And I have 150 44 ruskies shells primed and ready to load as well as 25 shotgun hulls.

Got to get ready for the coming up shooting opportunities.

I will probably miss shooting this weekend - mos likely replacing wife's vehicle.

Long story - but I think Honda's will never be used by my family again!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Sod Buster

Quote from: Pony Racer on March 22, 2011, 06:34:20 PM
I will probably miss shooting this weekend......

Me too. :'( :'(
Here I am on Long Island where it was snowing (a bit) today.
I will be home this weekend but 0400hrs comes early Monday morning.   :'(
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Mordecai Scarlett

Greetings Pards,

I will miss this weekend as well.  That nasty j.o.b. has had me scoot'n 3 of the past four weekends, and this coming weekend is no exception. 

I've done a round and powder count.  I am up for cartridges and paper bullets for 6 stages.  Still need to reload shotgun shells.  Maybe some even'n this week or early next.  I'll have to see if I'm still in the state first, and if the youngsters will go to bed 1/2 reasonably.

PR, good luck shopping fer a new buckboard this weekend.

Ya'll keep yer powder dry and yer whiskey wet.  See you in a week or so.
Mord

Pony Racer

Well back to buck board shopping later today - the weather while nasty is helping us get to look without being hassled.

Katie had a mixed bag horseshow wise - the green pony she is helping train just was not being a very good teammate yesterday.

My Sarah got to bake unleven bread during her first communion retreat she had a ball!

Me - well i did get to reload my shotgun shells (that reminds me needs to use the gluegun on them still) and another 100 ruskie rounds!

The Command Center at my job has been very helpful for my reloading endeavors since they get those all plastic sealing coffee jugs - when they are emptied they become great sorting bins for seperating the shells that are cleaned but not deprimed from the cleaned, sized and deprimed shells. Even use a few formy loaded ammo!

Stay dry and warm!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

A follow up to my Rugged Gear gun cart.  I just got a completely new set to mount onto my frame.  Not just the piece that was damaged, but all the parts with the exception of the frame.  I'm very impressed.  Just thought ya'll should know. 

Load and ready for bear or should I say Cockroach this weekend.  Hope everyone will be able to make it Waverly. 

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Mordecai Scarlett

In theory, but we all know how Theo works, I'm supposed to have Thursday and Friday off from werk as Compt time.

I plan to load up my 12 and 10 gauge shells for this weekend, and work on a cart as well.  If'n anyone's in the area, give a holler and we'll see if I can rustle up some fire water.

See ya'll Saturday.

Mord

Pony Racer

No shooting for me saturday :( got final car buying duty to carry out.

I will see all on the next friday though if you are going to BRR!  Might even leave thursday afternoon/evening - so I am good to go for friday.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

PR sorry you won't be at Waverly Saturday.  Gotta git a little more barrel time with Bertha before BRR.  Should be plenty of Smoke, Fire, BOOOOOOOOM and Stink.

YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pony Racer

Well I fixed the car situation today - wife is happy with new Toyota Sienna! ;D

iIthink I am going to see if I can get a "play" card for saturday after all!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

Well no shooting for me tomorrow but I may have found a cousin for Bertha MM and WW.

With Hammers no less:)!

Just need to get a better look at the bores.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

Sounds good, PR!
Now I gotta find one.....

I won't be at Waverly this Saturday. :(
But I will be at Cavalier makin' smoke on Sunday  :)

Wildcat Will

SB you gonna make it to BRR this year? 

PR  looking forward to seeing Bertha's big eared cuz!

Sod Buster

Nope.  I ain't a-gonna make it.
BRR always conflicts with the annual NAB (National Association of Broadcasters) convention that I attend in Las Vegas.
I wish one of them would move dates so I can get to both!  ;D

Wildcat Will

I will be going up to WV to visit my wife's sister.  We go through Winchester so I wer a thinkin'  <it realllllly hurt> perhaps we can get an order in wit the fella PR knows.  If folks need some of the glorious powder, let me know. 

PR if you would give me the info for the fella or bring it up to BRR I will make the arrangements.

BRR is just a week a way!
YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pony Racer

WW - I will bring his print out with me to  BRR.

Are you arriving thurs eve or fri am?

I am considering leaving thurs afternoon to get good rest the night before.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

BRR here comes the VA Fire and Brimstone Posse!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Pony Racer

YEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PR ;D
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

I will be rolling out on Friday morning to go by and visit my youngest grandson in Kenbridge and then head up to Raphine the back way.  His first b-day if April 8 and I need to wish him a happy birthday before I head up add some smoke to the Smokey Mountains. ;D

YEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com