VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky Irish Tom

Roo I think we need all the Fire and Brimstone Posse shotguns going off together to drive off this cold weather.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Pony Racer

With sadness I must report that upon reconsidering retiring my beloved 12 guage Stevens riverside - She has been retired from active service.

After the last match I shot, I cleaned her real good and after looking at her barrels again the next day - i can definitely tell that the small areas of pitts have gotten larger over last several years ( I have owned her since 2005).

I have another long barreled smoke pole waiting on me at the gunshop but without hammers and will start looking in earnest this summer for a hammer double that will have to work hard to step up to my ole stevens place.

I am glad I shot her a few more times before having to make this decision and will endeavor to shoot well with a newer double.

V/r PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Lucky Irish Tom

PR seeing as WW has set the bar for us lowly thundermakers I think you should start looking for a Mighty 10.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Pony Racer

A Hammer Double 10 guage sounds like my style! ;D

Wahoooooooooooooooooooo Yehawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

I'll have ta wait until the Feb match in Waverly, however Big Burtha will be beltching copious amounts of smoke.  I eagerly await the opportunity to test out the new loads in their shiney new brass cases.  PR you are more than welcome to give her a test run.  Once you do I'm sure you will be looking for a sibling for her.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

Thanks Will!

I will bring my redone Nate special HK-94 too - have not been able to shoot it at all!

The Fox Savage B 12 guage that I have waiting for me - needs minor stock repair and a little smoothing but internals and barrels are perfect.

Hard to believe I am picking it up for under 200.00 but I will gladly give her a new home!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Sounds like a pretty good deal

Bought a roll crimping tool last month, got a limited supply of paper hulls I need to trim.  I thought I had some 3/4" conduit I could use for a jig. If I do it's buried. I go to the hardware store tomorrow and see what I can come up with.  Time to try something different
Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

I want a 10ga too!
I've been lookin' fer one for a while.
Perhaps we can all shoot one some day. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Don't forget to schedule a NIGHT BLACKPOWDER shoot at the annual Pungo Shoot next November.
A 10ga shootin' some slow-burning powder such as 1F would be fun!

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Tricky Trina

I think ya started sumtin Wildcat......

Sorry guys, I think I'm gonna stick wid my 12..... gotta preserve my shoulders ya know!
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Wildcat Will

TT Stop being such a Girrrrlllll.   We kin load ya a nice easy 10 ga load.  Ya know ya want to.   He he he he he. ;D
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Tricky Trina

Wonder if'n MM wants me ta stop bein a girrrrllll....... well, in ant case, ya know I ain't a girlie girl, unless I'ma wearin a dress..... have to sit daintily and silly stuff. 

Hey what's that pink stuff at the top of the screen - "Babes with Bullets"   Look at the video..... how many "babes" do YOU see?  I seen some questionable ones myownself.........
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

litl rooster

TT when do you try out for Top Shots?
Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

Roo, ya heard wrong.... that's Schnapps shot not top shot...... he, he, he  ;D

Pony Racer

Com'n TT we all know that your are the Babe with guns and bullets for MM:)!!

Wahoooooooooooooooo had great anniversary day with wifeypu!

Night all yu'ns - no shooting for me tomorrow got more anniversary stuff to do!

See ya'll on Feb 5th!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

We will celebrate our 5th anniversary of April 1st - my, my, my..... how time flies........

17 years is wonderful and a rarity nowadays, PR. Congrats to you and wifeypu and many, many more to come!

Now, pass the Schnapps..........

Wildcat Will

Not to be out done, I will be celebrating my 29th wedding anniversary in May.  Hard to believe the same woman has put up with me that long.  Got to say though, the last 10 have been some of the best.

Looks like the weather may interfere with the match this weekend.  I really need to get the new 10g loads tried out.  I haven't been able to make smoke for almost 2 1/2 months and I think I'm getting delusional.  I have a need for nose full of burnt BP.

YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAA

Wildcat Will

Anyone made any plans for BRR.  I've not seen an application yet but I think I will be making a reservation soon at the Raphine Day's Inn. 

Pony Racer

I am not missing that shoot!

BRR wahooooooooooooooooo. That will be my birthday present (as I turn all of 42 years)! I will stay at the Days Inn in Raphine too pard!

Giving my Smoke on the Mattaponi Application and check to MM this weekend.

WWP this weekend - hoping the rain stays intermittent and light which is doable.

Reloaded about 200 38spl loads and 50 shotgun shells so far this week.  May load another 100 38 spl loads just to keep my stock good.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

The applications and match info for Round Up should be out sometime real soon.  MM has been working with Sasshay to get the application form working on the computer and the general match info into a nice layout!  Stay tuned......

WW, me thinks you were delusional BEFORE shooting the Holy Black (must be capitalized for due respect)................ he, he, he... cough, cough, cough......

Pony Racer

Its that non BP filled air you been breathing!

Time for some healthy smokey, stanky, soot filled air!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com