VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pony Racer

Raining here too LR.

Got me a head cold - probably from one of my nephews or neices - is what it is when you visit lots of family during the holidays.

I need to spend some quality time in my cave/half the garage today since my space was used for hiding space and get empty christmas lights/decoration bins out of the way space.  Need to do some clearing out and wipe downs.  Take advantage of the warmer temps today.

Great seeing you and SB on friday.

Hope everyone one had a great 2011 saturday and here is to more VA Fire and Brimstone Happiness throughout the New Year!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Wildcat Will

Happy New Year to all my fellow F&BP pards.

I loaded up 10 of the new 10ga brass shells yesterday.  I hope I found a load which will maintain the reputation of the F&BP.   Loaded them with 120gns of FF and the same volume of shot.  Think that makes it a square load.  That maxed out the shell so adding any more would require cutting the cushion down to fit in more powder or shot.  Need to pattern them to see what I got. 

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

Wahoooooo Yehawwwwwwwwwwwwww

This ain't no library!

BOOM BOOM...Oh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh smell that STANK!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

I don't rightly know if you could do that Will. I'm thinking that your roomsweeper would blow away the paper and the sticks!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

Will how many pounds of shot did you get in them?
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Oh well, hell........

MM & TT, lookin' like I'm gonna have a tour of yer commuter route. Believe it or not I got jury duty come next month. Gotta neat l'il cardboard pass for parkin' 'n a warnin' not ta park in Harris Teeter's lot. Lovely......

Court clothes don't fit no more 'n I absolutely will not dress as poorly as the last circus court jury I was before in Norfolk. Shameful 'n a total lack of respect for the judiciary. Whether ya have respect for it or not ya need ta look like ya do. A matter of decorum.

Ain't gottah friggin' clue where my dress shoes are. Or if they'll fit these days.

'N I ain't cuttin' my hair.

I'm pissed. Somebody's goin' ta jail.......
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

I had to report this past year also, I was disgruntle enuff they'd send me down the road. Still had to show up 3 times.

Mathew 5.9

Arcey

When the criminal defense liaryers see my background they gonna wet their linens 'n I'll be sent away. It's civil court I'm sweatin'. Fat lady was werkin' for the city attorney's office, married to me 'n they kept her for it. Andi (daughter #2) had it last year 'n they never sat her.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

Weather yesterday was nuts!

Snow, Ice, Sun, lots of wind and then repeat!

Crazy!

I need to go into my cave sometime today - been busy with work and daddy stuff.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

Arcey wear your cowboy clothes n yer hat, that should raise some eyebrows!  Maybe add some spurs with jingle-bobs for the full effect.

Well it's just around the corner n I see Digem has posted the dates in Cowboy Events.

ROUNDUP! ROUNDUP! ROUNDUP! ROUNDUP! ROUNDUP! ROUNDUP! ROUNDUP! ROUNDUP!

Pony Racer

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWWWWWWW

ROUNDUP!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on January 09, 2011, 01:03:23 PM

ROUNDUP! ROUNDUP! ROUNDUP! ROUNDUP! ROUNDUP! ROUNDUP! ROUNDUP! ROUNDUP!

Quote from: Pony Racer on January 10, 2011, 07:49:11 AM
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWWWWWWW

ROUNDUP!

What is the high pitched girlie noise I'm hearing
Mathew 5.9

Lucky Irish Tom

Must be Miz Montana because she saw that ROUNDUP is coming!

Pony Racer

Now I have never been accused of making girly noises.

Must be the women folk doing something down yonder:)!

ROUND-UP In April WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

musta had the reverb turned down....blow'd outa woofer....amp fried a channel...kind a wimpy whoops and hollers for the 13th annual Blue Ridge Roundup

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Just picked up a new to me antique shotshell roll crimper. Need to see if I can make it work on hulls
Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

Musta been ME!  Coulda been me anyway!  Hey Roo, MM needs your SASS number for the class......
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM SHOOTING SUNDAY!!!!!!

:):):)

YEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

Pony Racer

A rocking time was had by all!

Lots of Boom was heard throughout the Mattaponi Lands whilst shooting the christmas time stages!

Could have not asked for a better day yesterday with the temps in high 40's - might even have approach the 50's before the wind kicked in late afternoon!

Dinner at Nicks was great.

Hope to shoot with more of ya'll real soon.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

I think Wildcat Will needs to fire up that 10 gauge and warm things up around here
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com