VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pony Racer

Picked the wrong time to somehow get an infection on bottom of foot.

I am supposed to be off my feet all weekend....ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If my foot feels good enough i will go to holiday party at nicks sunday

Not shooting with my ards and pardettes is driving me crazy!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Tricky Trina

PR,
  That's one of those times that ya just havta say, "Dookie occurs...."  Kinda like my shoulder doing it's thing right before our autumn shooting season.....

Getting older is definitely overrated....
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

litl rooster

Quote from: Tricky Trina on December 17, 2010, 10:39:13 PM
Getting older is definitely overrated....

Yes it is!

Trina, how'd you get MM to clean up so good and stand still for a portrait?
Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

My Ol' buddy Jack Daniels wuz in attendance.... he's very influencial....
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

TT - thanks I needed that:)!

But ya know - socks and sandals is just not my look ;D

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

As long as the socks are not black.... saw too many squids leave the ship in shorts and black socks

Of course, the senior crowd gets away with socks and sandals, but you ARE a little young for THAT crowd.....

Pony Racer

Laughing aloud right now! :D ;D

Thanks TT.

PR

BTW they are white socks...only use black socks at work!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

Black socks with shorts are for those formal casual outings.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Tricky Trina

CALF high, that is.......

Bermuda shorts......

Wife beater T-shirt.......

Gold necklace in view amidst the white chest hair.......

Now THAT'S a visual fer ya!!!

litl rooster

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on December 18, 2010, 08:03:45 PM
Black socks with shorts are for those formal casual outings.

August, CAS match attire
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Methinks cuzzin TT been spendin' too much time on the concretewalk boardwalk in the summer time seein' tourists from exit 13, NJ.

Got's me some real nice football socks from Dick's. Tubes what pull up o'er the knee. I could wear them with baggy ole shorts 'n it would look like I was wearin' white panty hose.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tricky Trina

Oh, THAT'S a visual I needed burned on my mind!!!  ;D

Lucky Irish Tom

Quote from: Tricky Trina on December 18, 2010, 10:13:44 PM
CALF high, that is.......

Bermuda shorts......

Wife beater T-shirt.......

Gold necklace in view amidst the white chest hair.......

Now THAT'S a visual fer ya!!!

But the socks have to be held up by those sock suspenders to count!  ;D

And he is standing by himself with a hat that says "I'm with stupid!"
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Wildcat Will

Am I seeing a theme match for August??????  Could be interesting to get a view of where some of us might be in a few years.   :o ;D ::)
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Tricky Trina

US????  You got a mouse in yer pocket er what??  It must be one of them white haired mouses too...... 

How's the hoof PR?

Pony Racer

I am getting there, thanks for asking TT.  Guys and Gals at work have loved my morning slippers look at work:)!

I left work this week a little early each day getting prop up time.

The dips in solutions is helping things along.

I trashed all my old socks and trashing a few really old shoes i had been wearing from time to time.

I should be good for shooting or at least helping out on the 1st!

I am doing powder pickup next week and hope to see SB to deliver is powder whil up in NoVA.

Evereybody ready for a rip roaring Christmas?

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

Let's see.... I get to work 0600 - 1800 Friday, Saturday and Sunday.... Christmas night after work, I get to go to Ronnie's son's house for Christmas with all three of his kids and their wife/girlfriend/boyfriend, the grandson and his ex-wife.  Ronnie is NOT looking forward to this.  His oldest son's wife is waiting supper for me.  It aught to be an interesting evening..............

Arcey

The kids are spendin' Christmas day at home, as they should. They're supposed to come down here on the 26th but with the predicted weather, if it bears out, I wish they wouldn't. They run 95 to 295 to 64 'n the closer they get ta here the worse the commonwealth's road clearin' is. That'd ruin the fat lady's holiday but...............

Maybe Will 'n PR could wear Tutus 'n leg warmers.............. 
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

Quote from: Arcey on December 22, 2010, 04:15:46 PM
Maybe Will 'n PR could wear Tutus 'n leg warmers.............. 

no............

I will refrian from any comments
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com