VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Flame out is what ya git with Heathen powders
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

OK LR how about GIMPS don't die they just go up in Smoke.   ;D
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

litl rooster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on November 27, 2010, 11:12:57 AM
OK LR how about GIMPS don't die they just go up in Smoke.   ;D

ahhhhhh much more better ;)
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Let's make that "The Gallopin' Grand Gimp Gang". Our battle cry:

YEEEE HAWheezeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

I 'd give ya the secret handshake, but I dun forgot how
Mathew 5.9

Lucky Irish Tom

Thats cuz ya keep tryin ta use yer foot Roo!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on November 27, 2010, 08:48:27 PM
Thats cuz ya keep tryin ta use yer foot Roo!

And I ain't touching NOTHIN that has been in Roo's boots!  Remember the scene in Open Range where Boss, Charlie and Button are sitting on there horses next to the river and Button is picking his feet?  That was Roo when he was younger.
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Pony Racer

Ya'll are too much :D ;D!

Obviously a Thanksgiving holiday full of fun and feasting!

And hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe a hint of Whiskey.... :o

PR - What is Pain - mmmmmmmmm pain is good - I want more more more!

And yes still somewhat touched by that hard training that was put upon my brain years ago....
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

Shot today at Pepper Mill...Potter County Kid and I were the only Darksiders...we were the only ones with warm hands also
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Another reason to be thankful for the holy black!

When it gets chilly shooting all that sooty stuff through your barrels keeps your hands WARM!

Wahoooo - Yehawwwwwwwwwwwww

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

Come to the Darkside....We'll keep your hands warm!  ;D
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

High Mesa Drifter

How far north in Virginia does the VA Fire and Brimstone Posse shoot?

litl rooster

Quote from: High Mesa Drifter on December 02, 2010, 04:51:31 PM
How far north in Virginia does the VA Fire and Brimstone Posse shoot?

Fredricksburg area  at  NVGC..  There's clubs in maryland and W Virginia also and the NRA has an weekday evening match
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

HMD we shoot all over VA!:)

And sometimes elsewhere places north and south.

We are a group of fellow cowboy shooters from VA who shoot the holy black and it's substitutes.

Most of us shoot commonly on the east coast side of VA be we do also shoot in Roanoke and Raphine too.

You are welcome to join us if'n you shoot with us and enjoy the sound, sites and smells of BP!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Tricky Trina

Pssst! Doc cleared me for full duty AND shooting..... I may try to shoot my shotgun, may, mind you, but I will definitely be shooting my rifle and pistolas....   Now, whick end points at the targets  ???  I may need a mentor.... Since Wildcat is on the gimp list, I may havta recruit him.....

Yeee Haaawww!
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Wildcat Will

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Trina.  Glad ya will be able to make some magnificent Smoke!   ;D

Unfortunately it is becoming more and more obvious I will not for the next several weeks.   :'( :'( :'(
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

litl rooster

does SASS allow for designated shooters?
Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

Well, after the first shot with the shotgun, I found out that I cain't do that just yet...... but shooting the rifle and pistols was okay!  Tried shooting the shotgun lefty and found out that I AM NOT ambidextrous....AT ALL!  And I screwed up my shooting stance trying to do it - must have been funny to watch tho.  I tried to shoot right handed from my left side and it was all downhill from there.  Today BOTH shoulders are sore.... actually, I have mucscles that are sore that I haven't used in months.  But, at least I got to smoke it up a little (three stages) and spent the rest of the day ROing the posse.  MM said he was gonna lighten up some BP loads fer me and put that recoil reducer in.  We'll see how that works next weekend.

So, what did I learn this weekend? 
1.  Right shoulder still not up to par....
2.  I can't shoot long guns left handed AT ALL....
3.  Crinolines SUCK while shooting....
4.  A little smoke is better than NO smoke at all....
5.  My wool coat is AWESOME in cold weather....
6.  Toe warmers for my boots are awesome....
7.  And all my cowboy pards are AWESOME!!  Mad Dog Savage said he would be my desginated shooter several times....

Pony Racer

TT - you were a true testament to being a super duper cowgirl and pardette!

It was darn right cold yesterday - but everyone made out all right!

The people I was looking out for in my job made it home ok too.

Cost me another decent night of sleep but hey choose your rate/rank choose your fate!:)

Can't make it out next weekend but hope to be at Mattaponi for the Dec shoot.

Anyone know if we are doing the Christmas Dinner at Nicks after that shoot or another night?

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com