VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pony Racer

I have left messages since wednesday with powder guy in winchester - with no joy ???.

No sure what is going on but will try to call today before we head up so I can potentially still do a pick up saturday.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Sod Buster

Quote from: Pony Racer on November 15, 2010, 06:38:08 PM
12 lbs Sodbuster - 148.80 + 1 lb 1f Goex - 14.00 = 162.80

SB if you want 11 2f and then the single 1f I will pick up the other 2f.

SB - I will be up that way this weekend and weekend after Turkey day so we can meet up then.

I am out on good behavior from the Damn Yan-Kees until Monday 11/29 when I have to head north again.  :'(
I am good with either plan and can meet you the weekend after Turkey Day if needed.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Pony Racer

WW and SB i will call next 2-3 days to see if I can arrange pickup weekend after Turkey Day.

I have to believe that he must be out of the house doing something with NSSA or the various calvary reenactment groups out that way.

Sounds like the Mattaponi shoot was awful sweet with great weather and shooting fun for everyone.

I will be shooting the Pungo Posse Toys for Tots shoot at Sussex.

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Hey, y'all!

A marvelous discovery! A New Balance shoebox is a perfect fit for a mixed dozen one pound containers of Schuetzen 'n Goex.

If this place ever catches fire...................................
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tricky Trina

Wouldn't make as big a hole as our would.... good drugs right now.... just got back from PT and WalMart - both torture anyway ya look at it.
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Lucky Irish Tom

Hope you get to feeling better TT. I would think Walmart would be a treat for you Trina, or does laughing that hard at seeing the customers make your shoulder hurt more?
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Tricky Trina

Seeing some of those pictures makes you wonder - who really thought they could go out looking like THAT?  Ronnie can't fathom leaving the house without at least a pair of jeans on.  No sweats for him.  I have no problems wearing sweats or my cowboy clothes to WalMart, but I don't wear anything that would cause anyone to say "Oh My God!"  Ronnie wouldn't allow it anyway.  My shoulder is giving me some problems, but my upper arm muscles are really killling me.  The therapist says it's from weakening of the muscles and using the mouse too much.  Either way, sleep is very elusive.  Two or three hours at a time, if I'm lucky and Ronnie doesn't think I'm getting enough sleep.  I would give my right arm (shoulder) to get a good night's sleep.  I don't remember having this much trouble with the other shoulder. 
Enough of that - how's the knee?
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Arcey

Made a comment a bit ago on another thread. The damned weather change makes this incision feel like the knife's still in it. Ain't complainin' 'cuz I got most the use of my left arm back. Most will never know the joy of bein' able to turn a signal light on 'til ya can after ya couldn't.

We be gettin' old.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tricky Trina

And HIGHLY overrated!!   ;D

A Happy, Healthy, Safe Thanksgiving to all!

I love you guys and girls....

Pony Racer

Happy Turkey Day to all my wonderful VA Fire and Brimstone friends!

Wahoo got an awesome present yesterday - my 44 russian OT's are fixed and they are good to go!

They will get their first BP taste since 14 months ago - the firing pin holes got weak and the primers had started to create little divot there locking them up.

You guessed it - Nate fixed them up good!

Safe travels and happy eating - hope to see ya'll at the Toys for Tots match!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

Happy Thanksgiving to all my pards!

Trina the knees are the knees, just like your shoulders, I let the Doc do what he could and I just deal with the rest!

Arcey, you are right about the weather changes, some days it feels like the Doc is still there working!

Wildcat Will

Happy Thanksgiving Day to all my good friends.  I spent 3 hours at the hospital today.  Looks like I have a serious muscle strain in my upper right thigh. 

My father used to tell me the fella who came up with the term Golden Years should be shot....unless he was talking about what you needed for all the medical expenses!

God bless you all and hope to see ya down the trail soon. 
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

litl rooster

ahhh good timing......off shorytly to the doctors..... Hope to survive the day and beable to shoot at PG this Sunday
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

...and the ranks of walkin' wounded grows.

Tricky Trina

Dang, our ranks are growin'......  Too much more and we might havta rename the posse! The Va Fire and Brokedown posse?  What say the fire?  I know y'all have some wit and wisdom to add to this one....

litl rooster

It's better than Va Fire and Depends.....

go back in 2 weeks get my eyes looked at.
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Lucky Irish Tom

The VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE WHEELCHAIR BRIGADE

Our motto can be "Remember to set the brake before you fire the shotgun, Dang it!"

Tricky Trina

Wildcat Will

Gumpy, Injured, Motley Posse of Shooters  better known as GIMPS. ::)   Our motto could be GIMPS don't die they just flame out.  ;D

Flame on fellow members. 
YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAA <cough cough>
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com