VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat Will

Sounds like a smokin good time!   ;D    ;D

Ifn he wants to do it I will offer my assistance in gittin it together.

Fire and smoke and BOOOM       Yeee Haaa

Fire and smoke and BOOOM      Yeeeeee Haaaaaaa

Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Sod Buster

I'm game.  Just name the time and place.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Lucky Irish Tom

This is starting to sound like the Gunfight at the K.O. Corral!  ;D

Course it would be hard to get people to work the Posse since everyone would be reloading their cylinders between stages.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Pony Racer

I no longer have C&B's but would love an all BP day.

heck I would love a C&B day - I would be willing to be mister ROII man/timer controller for that match

it would give me a birds eye view

Wahooooooooooooo

Smokey

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Tricky Trina

Arcey, ya knew this was coming.....

Alas, I have no balls.... I'll go fer the BP day   ;D
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Arcey

I wouldn't type..............

Whut's runnin' thru my mind............

Onna great big bet...................
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

TT - we is glad you explained..................well better not go there :o :o

MM - you got yourself one special kind of gal ;D

I is still smiling :D

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

Well, fer the West Point Black Powder Day!  We'll be shooting BP fer awhile  ;)  ain't that right MM?

You still chokin' in dem dar werds that wanna come out Arcey?
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Arcey

Quote from: Tricky Trina on February 06, 2008, 09:21:29 AM
You still chokin' in dem dar werds that wanna come out Arcey?

Stuck 'em inna Crown Royal bag, tied it up real good 'n tossed 'em in the guncart.

Feelin' much better now.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tricky Trina

Hope ya tied em up real good - I hope they don't "sneak" out like what happens to WW and MM......

Arcey

They were there when I went thru the garage a l'il while ago.

Got me a pile ah shiny, clean brass out there 'n right at 400 shiny new bullets all cast up just waitin' fer a quick ride downrange ta clang steel.

That's a Yeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwww!.

Wildcat Will

May git back out and do some meltin Sunday.  Got bout 600 loaded, 300 lubed and sized and bout 100 more waitin to be sized.  Seems like too few somehow.   :(

It will git me through LR this weekend, PP the first weekend in March then on to Raid on Andersonville, back for PP in April and then BRR.  Ifn I dunt melt some I will be plum outta ammo by then.    :'(

Dang I better git busy!!!!      :o :o :o
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Tricky Trina

Yep - MM just got another thousand or two pieces of brass in the mail - that can only mean one thing.....

more hand cramps

that's okay - i still like him!

Pony Racer

MM - eat more banana's that will help that thar poor hand from the cramps.

I got some brass today and some bullets will show up mid-week

Wahoooooooooooooo

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Pony Racer on February 06, 2008, 09:02:09 PM
MM - eat more banana's that will help that thar poor hand from the cramps.

I got some brass today and some bullets will show up mid-week

Wahoooooooooooooo

PR

Ain't my hand that's crampin, it's Trina's.  She's my brass .....primer ;D
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Pony Racer

TT then you eat more banana's

So that you can shoot more, to reload more to shoot more:) ;D!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

Vicious cycle I see....

Hey Arcey - we darksiders have been called 'unique' over on the Dixie Cowgirls site!

I tole her that 'unique' is a smokeyless (heathen) powder.... heathen in small case cause Holy Black is always capitalized.....................

See? I am trainable

Arcey

Heck, cuz. The way the posse is growin' there might come a time when we're run-of-the-mill 'n them smokeyless shooters is
Uni-Q. HA!

Tricky Trina

Ya know, da gamers (and we got us a few) jus couldn't "hang" wid da smoke - I really can't see Ridgeback shootin the Holy Black! 

An' some of da wimmen are jus too girlie to git soot on 'em! 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com