VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat Will

I've tried that.  But every time I   :-[  ooopppsssss that's right this here is a fambly site!  ;D :o
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

litl rooster

May have been good calls on the higher ups to call this weekend matches.  It's already in the 70 with 60% humditiy.  The barrel on them Henry's rifles seem to saturate the extra ambiant heat. :o....Think I'll make some smoky shotshells....Now what did I do with the chalk and sparklers?
Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

LR did you find your chalk & sparklers?  You could make some nice loads for Independance Day.
Of course if you really want to have some fun.....load 'em up with flechettes!   ;D :o ;D

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

litl rooster

I see a couple of places offer them flechettes by the pound for the home reloader. Use them on knock downs take a maganet out and reclaim them after a match :o  I'm not planning on patrolling Jungles or clearing rooms with my 500 think it might be a little over Kill on the steel targets.
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Those flecchettes if they are "military grade" will take out a knock down completely and make it into something needed to be replaced.

I have seen what two rounds will do to a wood structure and it was beautifully destructive!:)

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Arcey

flechette........................

Sounds like what ya do with a booger after ya pick it......
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

<makes note to self  Do not follow Arcey too closely
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

Quote from: litl rooster on July 01, 2010, 04:16:40 PM
<makes note to self  Do not follow Arcey too closely

There are several reasons not to follow too closely behind Arcey. :o  specially ifn he has been eatin' eggs!!!!   :o
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

litl rooster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on July 01, 2010, 04:31:50 PM
There are several reasons not to follow too closely behind Arcey. :o  specially ifn he has been eatin' eggs!!!!   :o

the egg thing is in his proffessional jacket........

like to apoligize to all of you, I won't be able to help the Pungo with there move tomorrow.
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

No apology needed.  Just hope ya kin comon down for the next shoot and see the new digs.

Pony Racer

Depending on the home owner i am renting from and my walk through time - I should be able to help out a little tomorrow afternoon.

I was hoping to shoot sunday but I think some work requirments may keep me away.

Happy 4th to all if I do not see ya'll.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Looks like I am deploying to my old stomping grounds.

I will be in the Gulf by mid next week.

More to follow

V/r

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

A darksider at a clean up?  Oxymoron fer shure.....
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Wildcat Will

Now now TT, we always clean up our guns after every match.  ;D 

Not sure why they would send PR all the way to the Gulf to clean up though. 

litl rooster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on July 04, 2010, 02:51:30 PM
Now now TT, we always clean up our guns after every match.  ;D 

We do?
Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

Maybe they have lots of BP shooters down thar?  ???

Roo, maybe Montana IS a darlin' and cleans yur guns fer ya....  I know if'n I dun't clean mine, they wud be horribly rusted and THAT'S a true sin.  Cain't have no rusty guns, no siree bob........
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Wildcat Will

Quote from: Tricky Trina on July 04, 2010, 08:13:20 PM
Maybe they have lots of BP shooters down thar?  ???

I'm thinkin' they gots lots a folks would like to be BP shooters.  :o  LOL

Come on now.....someone had to say it!

Tricky Trina

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com