VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat Will

No TIB for me.  However, next Saturday looks open so I'm a thinkin' I will head up to West Point and clear out some skeeters.   ;D

Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Sod Buster

Quote from: Pony Racer on May 15, 2010, 10:33:58 AM
Shoot straight and have fun
and most important make lots of thick sweet smoke!!

Missouri Marshall, Potter County Kid & I made lots of thich sweet smoke...no 'sketers that I could see...although there were a few ticks!  :o

TIB was a good shoot....about 45 shooters both days but not nearly enough shootin' REAL gunpowder.
In looking over the list of shooters, I think I was the only one listed as "FC" and Missouri Marshall and Potter were the only ones listed as "FCD".
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Tricky Trina

Sorry I couldn't help out wid the skeeters - had to keep the inmates flowing in the jail.  I earned my paycheck this weekend - your tax dollars were hard at work, that's fer shure.  I've been working intake now for about 18 months and it still amazes me how many people out there drink and drive.  But, I'll be making smoke with y'all for the next couple of weekends......
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Wildcat Will

Ya won't believe what I got in the mail yesterday.  Dillon replaced my old reloader with a new one.   :o

Unbelievable company with the best customer service I think I have ever seen.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

litl rooster

do you have to wear a shirt or hat with there name on it to the matches now?
Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

Kinda like my foo-foo one cup at a time coffee brewer - Called 'em and told 'em about a problem I wuz havin - next thing I knows, they's a sendin' me a new, FREE brewer AND two boxes of FREE coffee wid it.  On top of that, they sent me coupon for another FREE box of coffee for my "troubles."  Now THAT'S customer service! 
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Arcey

Ain't thinkin' the 'Chucker's gonna bust

On the third Mr. Coffee 4 cup thingy since December. They keep replacin' 'em..............

Microwave busted. The over the cook-top type w/ the vent hood. The thing haddah label inside said 'manufactured 1993'. Hope the replacement lasts that long.............
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tricky Trina

Usually Mr. Coffee's more reliable that that - wonder what they changed  ???

Arcey

Dunno........

The one from last year had a l'il age on it 'n died – outtah warranty. The next one blew a gasket. Half the water went thru the filter 'n inta the pot as coffee. T'other half went on the counter top as a mess. The clock/timer quit on the next one 'n when it did nothin' else would work. The appliance repair place sends 'em back 'n Mr. Coffee FedExs ya a new one. I bought a back-up.

Wish Goex would replace these cans of powder I got what keep gettin' themselves empty. The stuff seems ta just go up in smoke.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tricky Trina

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Work week (at school) and then SOM - Wahooooooooooooooooooooo

YEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Make me some some, FIRE, BOOM, SMOKE and STANK!!:) with my bestest Cowboy/Cowgirl friends!!

PR

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Wildcat Will

While I know ya'll realize i have a screw loose (or two or three),   ;D   I apparently had one loose on my shotgun.  Yesterday on the first stage I notices one of the hammers on my shotgun was on the loading table  but unfortunately not attached to the shotgun.  Not good.  The screw holding had come out somewhere.  I didn't find it at the table or in the gun safe.  I was able to get the other one off and made sure the threads on the lost side were good.  I tried gunparts.com and go the message "out of stock, try again later".  Guess I am down to two shotguns until I can find a replacement screw.   :'(

I want to publicly thank MM for letting me share his (all purdy and shiney and the shells just fall out) shotgun and let me use some of his fancy plastic shotshells. 

See ya'll next week at SOM.
YEEEEEEEEE  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pony Racer

Them older shotguns sure like to play with us don't they Will!!!

Might try to call Nate - he might have some loose screws with your name on them:)!!

See ya saturday!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

haven't been able to get to any matches, but have all intentions on seeing my pards next weekend at the SOM iii
Mathew 5.9

Brizco-Z

Pards & Pardettes,

Me and my pards, Turn-n Fool and Doc Keep-em, planning on heading east this Sat to join in the smoke and fire at the SOM III, just can't wait.  Been a time since we saw ya'll last at the 2010 Roundup.  Sure am looking forward, always fun to shoot with ya'll Easterners..........mighty fine folk.

Arcey, you got yer guns on, seen you been have'n probllems with Mr. Coffees and Microwaves.....high tech hardware.....let's go shoot somethin...........YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Brizco-Z
NRA  SASS - RO II, RATS, STORM & SCORRS
Old Scout & Order of the Arrow
DARKSIDER by Choice, VIRGINIAN by the Grace of God
http://www.cascity.com/posseprofiles/Brizco-Z/

Pony Racer

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I am a comign and bringing my trusty CUTLASS with me.

I took a liking to calling her "REDEMPTION" for a reason - ha!!:)

Anyone doing breakfast?  I am thinking I will.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

I have not decided yet.  It is for a good cause and might stop in for a coffee. 

Gonna make some big Smoke, Fire, BOOOOOM and Stink!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hope we have the animal posse agin.  The pony (PR), the wildcat (WW) and the dog (MD). 

Tricky Trina

DON'T FORGET THE SHEEP!!   ;D

Sod Buster

Shenny has the sheep.<spit>

Greetings from Looooong Island (again).
Hoping I can find a South-bound wagon train to git back below the Mason-Dixon line for the shoot.
Now where did I hide my boolets...... ???
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com