VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat Will

Applications went into the mail today for Star City and Mason Dixon. 

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Noticed yesterday that the SC State Championship has been moved to Memorial day weekend and is now being hosted by the Palmetto Posse in Columbia, SC.  Sure would like to go but SOM is the same weekend.  Darn and Drat.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Wildcat Will

Gotta question for ya.  This fella I know called me the other day at work and wanted to know if I was interested in a project gun.  It is a Nitro Express 12g sxs with damascus barrels.  Says it is missing a stock and stock screws.  He tells me when he got it, he was told it was safe to shoot with bp.  My question is do you think I would take my loads.  Obviously I would have to have someone look at it, but he only wants $50. 

What ya think?
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Pony Racer

I think I would ask him if he minded you taking it in to Nate to take a look at.

If it is a Nitro Express - the damascus barrles should be really good ones and if they are in good condition then great but if not - it would only be a wall hanger.

Moving down to Williamsburg next weekend.

Last day of work in DC was friday - wahoooooooooooooooooo

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Arcey

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Wildcat Will

Arcey My initial thought was to agree with you.  Then I thought PR had a point.  But now I am back to thinking I will pass on it. 

Arcey

Thinkin' that's the right decision.

Now, after ya say 'no-thanks', give 'im Monte's e-mail address.........  
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

WW - after I thought about it a spell - I think Lincoln County would tell ya same thing!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Quote from: Arcey on April 18, 2010, 06:31:38 AM
Thinkin' that's the right decision.

Now, after ya say 'no-thanks', give 'im Monte's e-mail address.........  

As tempting as it is.........

PR I loaded up enough of the Diamondback for the match at West Point next weekend.  <I assume there will be one.>
We will see how she do.  

On a completely different topic, made some baby back ribs in the slow cooker today.  Falling off the bone.  mmmmmm good!!

litl rooster

grandbabies- double barrel shotguns- PR is moving- and babyback ribs

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuouiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii it's been awhile
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

LR that's what happens when ya snoozzze.  Ya loozzze.  When are we gonna see your great plums of smoke agin?

Pony Racer

WW - I think you will like it.

Like I said I have had no issues with it at all and at 250.00 for a case hard to pass it up.

I will miss the last weekend in April shoot but hoping to shoot the May 1st shoot and TB  depending on work.

I am definitely shooting SOM!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

Southern VA here I come saturday am!

Wahooooooooooooooooooooooooo - Packing up today/tomorrow

Northern VA/DC - I am sure I will see you again in a tour of duty or two!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Us lower right hand corner folks'll be waitin' on ya, dude.

Wildcat Will

Welcome to ya PR    ;D   ;D    ;D

litl rooster

PR don't forget to throw some bread crumbs out so you can find yer way back fer a visit
Mathew 5.9

Lucky Irish Tom

Heck lr he's a perfessional navigator, he can find his way anywhere.

We'll be right pleased to have you in this neck of the woods PR.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on April 24, 2010, 07:31:56 AM
Heck lr he's a perfessional navigator, he can find his way anywhere.

We'll be right pleased to have you in this neck of the woods PR.

his truck don't have a compass and secton(sp?) on board
Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

Ok, now that we're back...... who was watchin' y'all whilest MM and I were out west?  And I do KNOW y'all need watchin'.......

;D

...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Lucky Irish Tom

If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

don't worry Ms. Trina we' z was all good little boys ::)
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com