VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat Will

Quote from: Tricky Trina on November 08, 2009, 08:05:27 PM
Hey Will - ya left a piece of wood in NC...... fortunately it fell into my hands.....

thanks.  I git from ya next time around.

Great videos Trinity   ;D
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Trinity

Quote from: Tricky Trina on November 09, 2009, 06:42:20 AM
Great match down yonder...... I got revenge on the dummy

Shot him right in the, well, er, ummm, I think ya git the picture..............

Yeah... I wish I had my camera out then.  That video would have made a few folks here buckle over in protection mode. ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Tricky Trina

To quote a great man...... "Heh, heh, heh"
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

I'll second that "hehehehehe".

I did have a bigger smile on my face from the boom of the 45lc rugers - fun fun.

Now I just need to get my 44 Ruskie OT's back into the mix - BOOM BOOM BOOM

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Sod Buster on November 08, 2009, 07:23:38 AM
Yup. It was a great shoot.  I am sad it is over as I wanted to make more smoke.

Last night was the banquet.  Triicky Trina won so many side match shootin' awards that I lost count.  :)
She also won best evening wear hat.  I hope someone has a picture.
Missouri Marshall even surprised himself by winning Best Dressed Man last night.   ;D
I guess we will have to start dressin' better if we want to be in his company!  :)

Today is the main shootin' awards ceremony & Top Gun shootoff.  Should be fun.

All I can say is them folks need new glasses or Trina paid them too much.  Trina looked great, me on the other hand......welll
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Tricky Trina

I think you looked great too.....  :-*

He does clean up purty gud, in my humble opinion   ;D
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Lucky Irish Tom

You look right distinguished there MM!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on November 11, 2009, 09:19:35 PM
You look right distinguished there MM!

dang you did a gud job with him Ms. Trina ;D    seriously you both look gud
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

You both look MARVELOUS....(PR trying to do his best Billy Crystal....)

Or in Military Talk.....OUTSTANDING!!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Heh, heh, heh.....

Nice lookin' couple. Ennybody know 'em?
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Sod Buster

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Wildcat Will

I don't know if ya'll havin' a bit of a time finding lead shot or getting wheel weights, but I was.  The place I was using to get shot was out and had no luck finding 8 - 9 shot size.  I went online and found a place called Rotometals out of CA in the Bay Area.  They reclaim lead for I would guess primarily ship work. 

I ordered 50 lb of 8.5 for $89 no shipping or tax.  They had all shot sizes available.  While I was there I also ordered 1:25 lead ingots at $2.12/lb agin no tax or shipping.  It took about 4 days to arrive. 

If you are interested their address is www.rotometals.com 
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Pony Racer

Nice going WW!  I am picking up some shot today myself.

I have placed the Holiest of powder  - powder orders and might be able to do a pick up this weekend or next.

I am getting two things of the "diamond back powder" to try - it is made in Brazil and supposedly they have been in touch with Scheutzen and are delivering similar quality.

I figure I would try it in some shot shells and then go from there.

It is same price as scheutzen but if it is good stuff and i see it cheaper - always good to know the alternatives!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

Howdy Pards and pardettes.

For my fellows waiting on the BP - I will be picking up powder either fri/sat this weekend.

I think I will be shooting at Wakefield for first sat in Dec and then Christmas Match at West Point

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

I should be at the Dec Wakefield match and hope to make the Xmas West Pt match and a couple others in Dec. 

See ya then.

Lucky Irish Tom

I hope to make the December Wakefield match also.  Could be the beginnings of an F&B Posse reunion!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Tricky Trina

I might even git ta be thar - I'm off that weekend.....  :o

Pony Racer

Wahooooooooooooooooooooo ;D

Yehawwwwwwwwwwwwwww ;D

Maybe I will wheel out the 45lc rugers again so I can make big BOOMS like WW!!

Dang Trina seems like a Coons age since I shot with you and the Marshall!:)

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

Raider2000

I've bought lead from Roto Metals twice & they are always real fast in their shiping & very resonable in price.

One day I need to make a trip out to Winchester area to scrounge up my yearly supply of the Holy Black, got enought to last me for a while but never hurts to have more on hand.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com