VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pony Racer

The common man and woman with uncommon valor - regardless of station or position in life is what makes this contry great!!! :D

The valor a teacher shows when they work with a challenged student.

The valor a nurse shows working with a patient that may or may not have a disease that could kill him/her.

The valor a Pastor shows as he/she cahallenges his/her congregation.

The valor we all show by pulling up our boot straps when the going gets tuff and by Faith, will, heart, mind, and or strength getting the job done.

I am just honored and humbled to consider ya'll part of my bigger extended family!:)

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Tricky Trina

Thank the good Lord I wuz asleep when he sang that song this morning.............  :o

Love ya honey!  :-*
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Lucky Irish Tom

If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Sod Buster

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: litl rooster on July 15, 2009, 04:32:16 PM
I needz to chute'  sumthin

Black Creek is shootin Saturday, startin early, meeting at 0830 shoot at 0900.   West Point shooting Sunday, regular Sunday schedule.  We'll probably shoot both, West Point for sure. ;D
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Lucky Irish Tom

I gots me a fambly reunion this weekend.  It will be good ta see my brother n sister and their families, but I'd rathre be shooting with my CAS family.  I'ts time for tha full Fire and Brimstone Posse ta ride again.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Pony Racer

LIT - You Ain't kidding

No shooting for me this weekend - I have to leave sunday on aero plane to symposium for 3-1/2 work days.

May shoot last weekend of July and defintely shooting Wakefield first weekend in August.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Just got my confirmation for Mason Dixon in today.  YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fire and Brimestone Posse gonna have some representation.  MM, TT, WW and Potter(?) will be smokin' up the place.  Actually got to register as FCGF  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

PR it will be great to git back to makin' some smoke wit you in Aug.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Tricky Trina

Come on Will, I don't think yer excited enuff.....
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Wildcat Will

Yor right TT.   ::)   I plum thought I wur in a library!   ;D

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Tricky Trina

I do believe I herd that way ova here!

That's more like it.......

Pony Racer

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

BOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

PR:)
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Ok, I need ta know how many of the F&B Posse are going to Md to show them how to make some real Smoke?

Pony Racer

Have a blast shooting at Mason Dixon - pard.

I could not swing that one but may come up one of the match days just to check things out.

Hope everyone has a great time today at Mattaponi.

I am looking forward to shooting it up with me pards and pardettes first weekend in August.  Hopefully I will have some 45-60 rounds to try out my new 1876 carbine and want to try out some new loads for my 43 spanish roller.

Anyone else want to try out some long range rounds that day?  Get ready for the long range competitions coming up?

Smoke and Fire, Stank and Clang, you can hear the Fire and Brimstone Posse shooting it out with the gangs!!:)
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Hey PR I was talkin 'bout the MD Free State BP match.  Hopin' we kin git some good representation fur that one.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sod Buster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on July 17, 2009, 08:41:56 PM
Ok, I need ta know how many of the F&B Posse are going to Md to show them how to make some real Smoke?

I won't be at Mason Dixon but will be at the MD Blackpowder Championship next month.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Pony Racer

Oh I do plan on being at the One Day!!!

Wahoooooooooooooooooooooo

F&B will ride!!!

Getting ready to go to airport.

I hate the getting there early and going through security part.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

Alright y'all - the Virginia Fire and Brimstone Posse has it's own Regulator! 

Missouri Marshal was honored by the Mattaponi Sundowners and made a SASS Regulator on Sunday..... I ain't never seen him choked up and at a loss for werds before, but thar he was, stunned.

Way to go honey...........

litl rooster

well I'll be.................congratulations

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com