VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat Will

Another GREAT match put on by the Sundowner gang. 

Marshal ya better git busy there are only 364 days until the next SMOKE ON THE MATTAPONI.  Wonder who the Posse will havta take care of next year.  That raskelly Missouri Cat family.   ;D

Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

litl rooster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on May 31, 2009, 05:28:24 AM

SMOKE ON THE MATTAPONI.  Wonder who the Posse will havta take care of next year.  That raskelly Missouri Cat family.   ;D

They didn't learn enny thing the first 2 times.....we'll just keep going back 'n showin'   'm

Mathew 5.9

Tensleep

I kin think of several more needs hangin'...

I do believe we could hang Kooy-Ra-Cha ah dozen more times...
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Sod Buster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on May 31, 2009, 05:28:24 AM
Marshal ya better git busy there are only 364 days until the next SMOKE ON THE MATTAPONI.

FYI, I just checked.....
The 5th weekend of May 2010 is Memorial Day weekend.  Looks like we can plan for a 2-day shoot and keep those evil heathen shooters away! ;D
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Brizco-Z

To the Fire,

On behalf of Turnin Fool and myself, a big thank you to all the Mattaponi Sundowners, was a great day, Thanks MM, Trina, thanks to Bob and PR, and to all.  The day was just right for weather, just enough of the smokey stuff and a fine meal afterward, we had a great time at Smoke on the Mattaponi.  Certainly looking forward to heading east again some time to shoot with all ya'll, real soon.

Til later,  Brizco-Z
NRA  SASS - RO II, RATS, STORM & SCORRS
Old Scout & Order of the Arrow
DARKSIDER by Choice, VIRGINIAN by the Grace of God
http://www.cascity.com/posseprofiles/Brizco-Z/

Pony Racer

AWESOME shoot and awesome time!!!

I had an absolute BLAST!!! ;D

Fire and Brimstone fr EVERYONE 8)

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Wildcat Will

Quote from: Sod Buster on May 31, 2009, 08:56:11 AM
FYI, I just checked.....
The 5th weekend of May 2010 is Memorial Day weekend.  Looks like we can plan for a 2-day shoot and keep this evil heathen shooters away! ;D

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sounds like a two day shoot to me.  We can shoot six on Saturday and then shoot them backwards on Sunday.   :o  That some of us can screw them up forwards and backwards.   ;D  HE HE HE HE HE HE
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

litl rooster

screw'd up shooting...... means you shot yer self or got DQ'd some how...I didn't see that happen.............. ;D

2 days would be double the pleasure.

Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

Just didn't shoot as good as I would have liked.  Had plenty of fun though. ;D ;D ;D

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

litl rooster

I always figger'd a gun fight is like land'n and airry plane.  If'n you can walk away from it, it was a gud land'n
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

Quote from: litl rooster on June 02, 2009, 11:10:51 PM
I always figger'd a gun fight is like land'n and airry plane.  If'n you can walk away from it, it was a gud land'n

Amen to that.   

Has anyone heard from LIT.  How did the surgery go?

Pony Racer

Heck I shot slower than snot - but I did have myself a Rooting Tooting time!!!

BOOM shackle lackle lackle BOOM shackl lackl lackle

What kind of training are you doing son?

Cowboy shooting Sir!!

What kind of Cowboy shooting son?

Black Powder shooting Sir!!!

Excellent you are dismissed...

Wahooooooooooooooooooo Yehawwwwwwwwwwwww

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Missouri Marshal

I got a bunch of great pictures that were taken by Potter County Kid, Sassy Shooting Sours, Montelius Walsh and myself.  You can see them at https://cid-32f012f865c62418.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Smoke%20on%20the%20Mattaponi?ct=photos

The real credit for this being a good shoot goes to the ROs Wildcat Will, Nutmegger, Flatboat Bob, Potter County Kid, Carolina Charlie, and Badwater Bill.  To folks like Arcey and Salty John who sat in the hot sun all day keeping score for me and didn't even fire one shot.  To all the shooters for working the posse and keeping things moving.  A special thanks to Pony Racer, who, at his own expense, provided us all with Smoke on the Mattaponi name badges.  That really added a touch of class to our little shoot.  Thanks Pards, I really appreciate all your hard work and support.
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Pony Racer

Dang MM - thanks for the mention but we is leaving out you!!!

I think we owe a Huge amount of applause to MM for writing a super/duper set of stages with a hilarious but partially factual/fictional story line.

I laughed so hard when i first read it my almost 2 yr old son came into computer room from other side of the house and started laughing with me.

Great Shoot!!

A must do for next year!!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Great pics everyone.  Great match.  Those happen when everyone Cowboy's Up and that includes all the great Cowgirls as well.

Pony Racer

How does that song go...

It's just Cowboys and Girls getting down on the farm...

Anyone here anything from LIT?

Wahooooooooo two more work days until weekend.  No shooting for me this weekend but doing a bunch of stuff with the family.

V/r

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Leavin' Saturday for a fast run to San Antonio for a fast visit with my brothers.  They have promised to go to the Alamo.  I plan on takin' the camera wit me.  I will try to git some good pics and will share when I git back. 

For those makin' smoke this weekend....

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lucky Irish Tom

I'm alive, just sore as heck!  Sounds like I missed a great time!

If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on June 05, 2009, 08:42:45 AM
I'm alive, just sore as heck!  Sounds like I missed a great time!

Good ta hear from ya Tom.  Wez wuz gitin worried about ya.  You jus take it easy pard.

Jus fer info, We had ta cancel tomorrows Pungo Posse match due to range conditions.
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Lucky Irish Tom

That means I'll have a no miss match for tomorrow!  ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com