VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

I see yer feelin' better Will...........
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

YEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

ME PARD WILL IS FEELING BETTER

Only 5 more days!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Wildcat Will

Gittin' itchy to start a blastin' away. 

Gonna make some BIG SMOKE, FIRE, BOOOOOOOOOOOM and STINK wit my pards up near the Yankee border.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

Industrious again tonight - to go alongside my dillon and 1940/50's shotgun loader - I put up my old rock chucker and finally got around to resizing some 43 spanish rounds - wahoooooooooooo

Doing it with the rock chucker was much easier than trying to do 43 spanish in the dillon (which is possible but Pain in the you know what...

Anyway - Yehawwwwwwwwwww more equipment begging to be used

Will have to resize a bunch of 8mm lebel next!!

4 days and a wake up!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Yesterday was somewhat productive.  Loaded up some 12g BOOOOMERS and cast about 500 shiney Booolets.

Gittin ready to met wit my fellow F&B Posse memebers.  Been toooooo long since we road together.  Unfortunately LIT won't be thar.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Lucky Irish Tom

I'll be wit ya in spirit Widcat, n I'll be able ta tell everyone, "Naw that aint thunder ya hear it's the Fire and Brimstone Posse!"

YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Pony Racer

Yehawwwwwwwwwww wahoooooooooooooooooo

Getting closer!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

don't forget the dinner at Nick's too...
Mathew 5.9

Missouri Marshal

We lost Tombstone Tony, he decided he wasn't ready for BP yet, He'll be dropping by with his brother to watch and then he is going to shoot on Sunday.  We did pick up Billy th Squid and his wife Shin Dagger Sue.

Sod Buster, I still haven't heard from yur pard from up north, Have you?

Yeeeeee   Haaaaaaaaa!!!!!! only 3 days til SMOKE ON THE MATTPONI!!!!!
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

litl rooster

I'm not ready for Black Powder yet either......but I'll give it ago.......Just the same looks to be a good turnout
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

MM - I didn't get anybody new either.

Wahoooooooooo last day of work before the Smoke on the Mattaponi!!!

Will go through my stuff tonight and thursday evening to make sure I am good to go equipage wise.

PR

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

Dang it now i have to work on thursday until about noon.

BUT

I STILL AM OFF FRIDAY and SHOOTING SATTIDY!!!!!

Wahooooooooooooooooooooo

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Pony it has been toooooo long since we made some Smoke, Fire, BOOOOOOOOOOOM and Stink together.   Lookin' furward toit.

YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAThis aint no library!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky Irish Tom

All Y'all have fun and make some Smoke, Fire, BOOM, and Stink fer me too!

Doctor's office will contact me in the next couple of days to give me the available dates for surgery. Should be fairly soon.

Now all I gotta do is hope I don't have another attack before he gits it done!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Tricky Trina

Tom - I hope everthing goes well fer ya.  I also hope they can do it through a scope so ya don't have to git filleted like a fish.  I'm quite shure we'll all miss ya and will keep ya in our prayers!

...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

litl rooster

Quote from: Tricky Trina on May 27, 2009, 05:10:15 PM
Tom - I hope everthing goes well fer ya.  I also hope they can do it through a scope so ya don't have to git filleted like a fish.  I'm quite shure we'll all miss ya and will keep ya in our prayers!

Same from here also Tom,   I'll make sure the others don't drink all yer whiskey either...>hic<
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

LR guarding the whiskey is like me guarding this here gatling gun!! ;D

Oooppps did i fire all them rounds meself......

LIT my prayers are with you, getting cut on sucks either way but I second what TT says - the less invasive the better.

Here is to shooting with you in the near future!! ;D - don worry - there will be more whiskey when you return - got use that conviscated hooch for something!! ;D ;)
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

He did say he wouldn't let the others drink ALL yur whiskey - I'll havta employ sum of ma "special skills" ta keep these folks in line this weekend........... Now whar did I lleave them leg irons..........
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Tensleep

LIT, yer Bushmills is always safe with me  ;D

I ain't about ta let them swill drinkin' waddies even touch tha good stuff.... <GULP>
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com