litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

Happy Birthday Tricky Trina

Hope ya ain't workin......
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Arcey

Happy B'Day, cuzzin. Missed seein' ya taday. 
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tricky Trina

Thanks y'all fer the greetings!  Yep, I did werk taday - thought it would rain so I decided to werk.  Of course, it didn't rain because I was at werk, so y'all had a good day of shootin'!  It's easy turnin 29...... agin.....

Love you guys and hope ta see ya soon!!
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Tricky Trina on May 02, 2009, 06:16:34 PM
It's easy turnin 29...... agin.....

Well you should know, ya been doin it for 17 years ;D
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Wildcat Will

Quote from: Missouri Marshal on May 02, 2009, 09:03:40 PM
Well you should know, ya been doin it for 17 years ;D

Stand back and look out fur the fryn' pans! :o :o

Happy belated B-day Trina. 
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Lucky Irish Tom

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TRINA!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on May 03, 2009, 05:25:38 AM
Stand back and look out fur the fryn' pans! :o :o

Happy belated B-day Trina. 

someone's is in trouble now.....
Mathew 5.9

litl rooster

On a serious note....I'm going to make a Circle Fly order later this week for shotgun wads........if enny of ya' need enny let me know I can bring 'm to Mattaponi.   
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Roo, dude.

Don't know if ya checked er not. Last time I ordered CF stuff I got 'em off Track of the Wolf. Same wads 'n ya save a few bucks on the product 'n shippin'.

Least ways ya did then, who knows what the hell's goin' on now........
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

Quote from: litl rooster on May 03, 2009, 09:26:05 AM
On a serious note....I'm going to make a Circle Fly order later this week for shotgun wads........if enny of ya' need enny let me know I can bring 'm to Mattaponi.   

LR: Sending PM to you......
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Pony Racer

Wahooooooooooooooo back to work!!!

Great weekend shooting and having time off with the Missus at the beach

Weather held during the day with heavy rain at night - which made falling asleep so easy!!!

Looking forward to make smoke on the Mattaponi!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Wildcat Will

My Cowboy Chronicle came in today.  Guess who I see when I open it up?   ???

Tensleep and Miz Anne!!!!!   :o   :o   :o

Talking 'bout Miz's book I spect.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Missouri Marshal

Virginia Fire and Brimstone Posse - Smoke on the Mattaponi 2009 -  We got 46 signed up, only 4 openings left!   We gona make MUCH SMOKE, FIRE, BOOM AND STINK!  ;D ;D ;D ;D The air will be filled with so much SMOKE that Richmond won't see the sun for Days! ;D ;D ;D ;D
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Pony Racer

It Twil be a Match to remember and not miss!! ;D

All me brass is cleaned and deprimed from last weekend - with wife and sister doing some  bonding on saturday I may get some reloading over mothers day weekend - wahoooooooooooooooo

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

21  days...............

I needz to shootz sumthing!
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Bein' a part of the posse did me proud yesserdee. Went ta Texas Roadhouse fer Momma's Day dinner. Bunch the place's l'il girls drug outtah saddle stool thingy fer someone ta mount while they did a happy b'day thing. It the end, one the l'il girls asked fer a YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW so I give 'er one. Lesser half ner my youngest were 'spectin' it. Momma almost choked on 'er appetizer, the kid almost spilled 'er Margarita.   

Too bad Will, PR 'n MM et al weren't there.

Like ta have thit saddle chair fer a prop. Derned thing is pretty nice.

Tricky Trina

HEYYYYY!!!!!!  I just found out I CAN go shoot at Smoke on the Mattaponi!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Now I kin go keep an eye on all ya'll  - Lord knows ya'll need lookin' after......  ::)

YEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

I know MM will be happy that he won't havta be alone in the trailer!!!!

Jus that much more smoke over Richmond!!!
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Tensleep

Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com