VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

I can smell it now.......

Put me down for a FCD...... how'd you get Montelious to shoot?
Mathew 5.9

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: litl rooster on April 24, 2009, 11:11:58 PM
  I can smell it now.......

Put me down for a FCD...... how'd you get Montelious to shoot?
Got ya Pard.  How about Montana?  She gona shoot with us this year?  Monte?  He's been dabblin in BP, Shot FCD at Round Up. 
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Pony Racer

I will be shooting frontier cartridge meself ;D

MM - i will have plenty of 38spl ammo and will bring my 44 russian too (i just have less of that).  But if'n someone has 44 special rugers or 1873 colt/colt repro's the BP russian ammo will be perfect!!

Hope to see some of ya'll next saturday in wakefield!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

Quote from: Missouri Marshal on April 24, 2009, 11:35:43 PM
Got ya Pard.  How about Montana?  She gona shoot with us this year?  Monte?  He's been dabblin in BP, Shot FCD at Round Up. 

She's not sure she can get off work that weekend.

Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

Quote from: litl rooster on April 25, 2009, 07:24:33 AM
She's not sure she can get off work that weekend.

Tell her she's gotta git off.
This shoot is the VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE annual FAMILY REUNION !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Bring Killer too!
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Wildcat Will

There are rumors that Missouri Wildcat's relatives may be out for revenge.    :o    If anyone hears anything please let me know!   ;D   There have also been some rumors that Missouri Wildcat might have survived the showdown last year.  That sounds more like Elvis sitings.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Wildcat Will

Has anyone seen the final overall standings from Roundup.  Been checking the site and have not seen them.  I'd be curious to see how I did.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Missouri Marshal

NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132

Arcey

Darn, MM.

I was gonna tell 'im ta rent a flat bed 'n get back up there. He fergot ta pick up 'is Cadillac.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

MM - the links on the website appear to be down!:(

Looking forward to shooting next weekend.

What the missus don't know is then on sunday - i am sneaking her away to a resort for two nights.

She thinks we are just going to visit her mom and maybe going to beach for a day:)
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I take it the kiddies are staying with Granma and Granpa....... hopefully..........

The website seems to be okay now.

Well, I cain't be at Smoke - I havta work - dangitall!
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

TT - you got it - Kiddos staying with their Grand dad for a couple days.

Christy is very excited to be a getting a beach trip - i think she will ask about the bill - once she see the resort!! ;D

Amazing prices as long as you can hit them in April and May

It is the Turtle Cay Resort.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Arcey on April 26, 2009, 08:11:32 AM
Darn, MM.

I was gonna tell 'im TA rent a flat bed 'n get back up there. He fergot ta pick up 'is Cadillac.

Cadillac... Thats' what we called the mop bucket in the Navy... He might have won one of those.  ;D

If yur interested, the pictures I took are posted at http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/571247745UgyDQp

Wildcat Will

MM with the way I shot a couple of those stages, that would be about the only Cadillac I might have won.  Of course I think that would come in more handy than the car! ;D

litl rooster

Good pictures MM.........

have enny you ever noticed all the pic's floating around of Arcey he always in that chair... ;D
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Always sittin' in the chair cuz that's where the sittin' place is.

Dag gone. Cuz Trina won't be there. Montana won't be there. Who the heck gonna keep us straight?
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tricky Trina

Like annyone could keep y'all straight..............................  ;D
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Lucky Irish Tom

Good pictures MM, Trina don't you feel a dose a that stuff ya had in the mountains comin on, long about tha last weekend in May?
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

Quote from: Tricky Trina on April 27, 2009, 03:19:18 AM
Like annyone could keep y'all straight..............................  ;D

Not to worry were alll angels even without any guidance
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy