VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

ndnchf

Quote from: 1860 on March 23, 2009, 06:51:33 AM
And I thank you sir!  Can't wait to get it belching fire and smoke...

And make smoke it does.  Here's a shot of me makin's fire 'n smoke with it a few years ago ;D

http://www.northernvirginiagunclub.org/images/gallery/cowboy/2005/june/index.php?img=15
"We're all travelers in this world.  From the sweet grass to the packing house, birth till death, we travel between the eternities"  Prentiss Ritter, Broken Trail

Lucky Irish Tom

Yer right PR that shotgun soounds like a great deal, makes we wish I had some spare cash right now, I'd be buying it, I need a backup double!  ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on March 24, 2009, 04:59:24 AM
Yer right PR that shotgun soounds like a great deal, makes we wish I had some spare cash right now, I'd be buying it, I need a backup double!  ;D

I feel yer pain.......so many guns, so few $$$

All of the guns he brought to the match were in nearly new condition.  If I'd only had the cash
Mathew 5.9

ndnchf

The shotgun and Uberti RM conversion are still available.  Here are a couple of pics of the RM, note the beautiful charcoal blue :o

The RM comes with a nice matching Slim Jim holster and for someone who picks it up in person, 115 rounds of loaded holy black ammo.

I can take pics of the shotgun if anyone wants them, but its a standard Norinco 99.  Looks just about like new.

If someone wants 'em both I'll make a package deal  ;D
"We're all travelers in this world.  From the sweet grass to the packing house, birth till death, we travel between the eternities"  Prentiss Ritter, Broken Trail

Pony Racer

ndnchf , what are you doing this weekend?

I have the kiddos but am thinking about doing some fun stuff with them down that way.

Counting down fellow Posse members - I can shoot again in two weeks - wahoooooooooooo

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

ndnchf

PR - It's going to be rainy around here, so I'll plan to be home getting my Civil War gear ready for an event next weekend.  Give me a shout if you want to come by.

Pony Racer

Hey pards and pardettes anyone shoot at Mattaponi yesterday?

Hope the two day went well

My 2yr old got a bug yesterday so not after dinner meeting for me.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

Quote from: Pony Racer on March 29, 2009, 07:16:25 AM
Hey pards and pardettes anyone shoot at Mattaponi yesterday?

Hope the two day went well

My 2yr old got a bug yesterday so not after dinner meeting for me.

PR

I was there both days.  No one got wet.  The weather worked out well.  A good time was had by all that attended the shoot.
Next time we need more smokey shooters.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Sod Buster

Looks like I am coming to the Pungo shoot this Saturday.  Gonna bring my brother-in-law "Grouchy Greg".  He don't shoot the one true powder - except during muzzleloading season.  ;D

Gonna skip Cavalier on Sunday.

Lucky Irish Tom

Lookin forward to seeing you on Saturday Tom!  ;D

Pony Racer

Well I have to not shoot until the 14th.

I also have to finish my personal eval for new boss at work.

Hope ya'll have a blast - literally on saturday

Make SMOKE, FIRE, STINK & BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM for ME - PLEAEE!!!! ;D

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

Almost done with my fitness reports and tring hard to be good about not shooting.

Weather is so nice -  and without the wife and kids here i could even clean the guns right near the porch and watch TV!!:)

Well there will be more shooting or me in another 9 or so days

Did anyone want to caravan to the NC BP shoot?  I have all the info saved but still considering staying and shooting in VA at Wakefield - want to shoot and see many of many of my pards and pardettes.

When did I last shoot anyway - Jan or Feb???  Thats bad - sure sign I need to shoot again!!:)

Stay safe, ride hard and make it smokey, stinky, loud, and firey!!:)

Wahooooooooooooo

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

fellow Posse Mbrs where did you shoot and how did you do?

Non shooting (for only a little longer) mbrs need to know...

I did get some more primers today wahoooooooooooooooooo

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

Shot on Saturday with the Pungo Posse.  Had a blast!
Good weather
Great pards
Came way with a grin and s stinky smell.
Can't git much better.

Brought by brother-in-law, Grouchy Greg with me.  I think he had one miss all day.  This was the best he ever shot.  He wants to come back.

Arcey

Y'all come whene'er ya want. Always good ta see ya.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Wildcat Will

Pony I have decided not to go to NC BP.  Tried to get some information from the contacts and was unsuccessful.  I told SB Saturday that I will stay and make big Smoke, Fire, BOOOOOM and Stink in Wakefield that first Sat in May.  ;D

Saturday went well for the first three stages.  Managed to git myself two . . . yes I said two minor safety penalties   :o   on stage four due not knowing how to count 9.  Loaded 10 into the rifle and fired 9.  :o  Oh well there will be other match to try to get completely dirty. 
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Lucky Irish Tom

Ya still had a good time didn't ya Will?  ;D

Tricky Trina

When have you ever known Will NOT to have a good time?!?

Give 'im targets to kill................  :o
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

Wahoooooooooooooo just one more weekend without the joy of sending lead down range!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com