VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky Irish Tom

Happy Birthday MM!  Didja git any new shootin irons fer yer birthday?  Inquirin minds want ta know.  ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Pony Racer on January 26, 2009, 01:50:29 PM
I can feal the love man!!! ;D

So what did you get for yore birthday!!

PR

A needle in the arm at the Doctors and I got ta go to work and have salade fer dinner.  Yum Yum.

Me and Trina got an agreement, no Christmas or Birthday presents.  We git what pretty much we want all year long. ;D
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Sod Buster

Happy Belated Birthday, MM!

Hope the salad was delicious!  ;D
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

litl rooster

dern veggans .....

Sorry about the Salad MM...that stuff is okay as prelude to good hunk of red meat
Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

What LR said ab out the salad. Happy belated Bday MM.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Pony Racer

Hey MM - I feal your pain I visit the Dr's day after my wife and I's 15th anniversary - probably going to have to get some hunks of flesh removed again this friday.

Fun fun!!

On top of that I will not be able to attend ROUND-UP. Seems my daughter's brownie and girl scout troops have their daddy/daughter dances sked for the same weekend.  A daddy has to do what a daddy has to do.

If the dances were friday - I would still come down for saturday/sunday but they are saturday.

Anybody know a helo pilot who would give me rides back and forth?? ;D

I could do cowboy tactical insertions - heck shooting the holy black I could give myself a self generated smoke screen ;D

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

down draft....you got helo school there in yer town mebbe one of the students would give ya hop
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Sorry ta hear, PR. Back when, I wanted ta go ta Mule Camp bad. Dance recital weekend. Had ta be there when my girls ran out from back stage. Had flowers fer 'em.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Wildcat Will

MM happy belated B-day.   

As fur Round UP already got my confirmation from Dig'em.  Plan on makin' big smoke and boom.  I will be hangin' at the campground with the tent what mounts to the truck bed.  That of course assumes that MM gits me a number to call to make a reservation fur a camping space.   ::)

Sorry ta hear PR won't be able to join us but completely agree wit the reason.  Fambly first.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

Keep fingers crossed my pards and pardettes, Bethesda's finest will be looking at my back and neck again with an eye towards doing some cutting work either today or next week.

On top of that my 5yr old woke up puking around 430am.

Wife was not happy when I turned that over to her since I had to get in early for work before going to Bethesda later.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Texas Lawdog

PR, What a way to start the day!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Pony Racer

I needed that 2nd cup of cawfee more this am thats for sure.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

Wahoooooooooo - less cutting on PR this time at the Docs.

Got some new cool scars growing on me leg and neck but nothing like last summer when I was sidelined for weeks from shooting.

Wahoooooooooooo - I will be a little sore this weekend but should be good to go with the week.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Great news PR    :D

How's the yungin' doin'?
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Lucky Irish Tom

Yea, how's tha youg'un PR, we already know you're a tough grisly cowboy like tha rest of us, ya jest aint got to tha old part yet!  ;D

Pony Racer

Young ins are ok.  I actually got to watch them at dance today since I am still a bit too sore to work and travel into DC.

Kids did great with grades too all A's with two B's - the 4th grader is reading and writing at 8th grade level!!

Wahooooooooooooooo

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

Lucky Irish Tom

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Missouri Marshal

Yep, we famous!  Not a bad article for a guy that don't know anything about guns.  Arcey had ta give him  a little guidance but it still came out pretty good. ;D
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com