VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky Irish Tom

00's kin do purty much as they like LR, long as they doan give away the fact that they is double naughts!  ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

I believe all that shiney stuff on PR's uniform along with steel lined "Bowler (required to be worn)   He'll be too heavy to hop very long ;D

Now Arcey may just hop over and sit down all day long ;D ;D
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

Okay everyone why cant we all jus git along and make Smokey together?  ???  ;D  ;D  ;D

I think PR musta had one too many cups of Joe befur he wrot that last teleeegram.

It has been a bit since the Fire and Brimestone Posse rode together.   :'(

Time to make Smoke, Fire, Boooom and Stink!   :o

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Wildcat Will

I know this is not a forum for family pictures but...........

Newest buckerette in the Wildcat Will bunkhouse was born about 4 weeks early but mother and daughter are fine.  I introduce you to Tyleah Jane Minor

Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Wildcat Will on November 30, 2008, 06:51:46 AM
I know this is not a forum for family pictures but...........

Newest buckerette in the Wildcat Will bunkhouse was born about 4 weeks early but mother and daughter are fine.  I introduce you to Tyleah Jane Minor

Congratulations Pard.  Good lookin kid.  Thanks God she don't look like you ;D
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Arcey

Well, lookee there! Good on the WW bunkhouse!

Saturday gonna be like Christmas. Get ta watch PR hop 'n Will'll be givin' out cigars. All's I gottah do is sit..
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tensleep

Congrats Granpa!
Good lookin' cowgirl ya got there.
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Pony Racer

WW - beautiful kiddo!!!

I am glad my girls got their momma's looks too.

An Officer may hop as long as he/she does it in proper military fashion with the appropriate cadence....

I'm think BOOM shack a lacka lacka, BOOM shack a lacka lacka........

Course I am just getting excited to be with my pards and pardettes and enjoyong their company and some smoke, fire, brimstone and BOOM!! :D

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

Good looking baby........congrats to the parents and Grandparents.....
Mathew 5.9

Missouri Marshal

Looked at the Weather forecast for Wakefield, rain should stop in the mornin and they ain't callin fer no more through Saturday.   Hopefully the catfish pond will be dry by then.

PR - Got the Shotgun and some boolits fer ya.

Been messin around this mornin, leaded up some Heap Bad Medicine.   I loaded up some 45-70 with them little 500gr boolits over a 4.3 dipper(about 64gr) of Goex 2f.  Think it will make a dent when it hits?  Should be plenty of BOOM, SMOKE, FIRE, and STINK!   What do ya think?  Wonder what the accurate range will be comin from my 28" Highwall.  Don't have any ideal how they will do but they sure look impressive.
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132

Arcey

Whut chew got a mind ah doin' with that thing, MM? Still ain't shot that 45-70 thingy ah mine since the werk was done on it.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Sod Buster

WW,  That's one beautiful child.  Congratulations!
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Wildcat Will

Purty proud of the youngin and the granyougin.

MM maybe we should all bring out the 45-70 and see how much Smoke we can really make!   ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D

Arcey

I got's a 12x12 hunk ah steel we kin ding up. Get's holed er bent er both it ain't no thing.

Texas Lawdog

LR, I guess you and Jethro Beaudean are exempt.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

litl rooster

Quote from: Missouri Marshal on November 30, 2008, 10:35:04 AM
Looked at the Weather forecast for Wakefield, rain should stop in the mornin and they ain't callin fer no more through Saturday.   Hopefully the catfish pond will be dry by then.

PR - Got the Shotgun and some boolits fer ya.

Been messin around this mornin, leaded up some Heap Bad Medicine.   I loaded up some 45-70 with them little 500gr boolits over a 4.3 dipper(about 64gr) of Goex 2f.  Think it will make a dent when it hits?  Should be plenty of BOOM, SMOKE, FIRE, and STINK!   What do ya think?  Wonder what the accurate range will be comin from my 28" Highwall.  Don't have any ideal how they will do but they sure look impressive.

Shot mine last weekend so did a few others...Heap big fun...got a e-mule from Larry  my Williams peep sight came in, waitin' for the e-mule saying it's been shipped....them tree rats better move outta the neighborhood now.

MM what kind of 500 grain boooolit you using
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

MM - thanks - been looking at the weather - looks good long term right now.

Looking forward to give that BH II a good once over - my stevens I think will be mostly to look at with exception of maybe some light black powder skeet.

MM, I think that 45-70 load should be good - it is similar to my powder load for my 370 grain 43 spanish loads.  I once shot it at 50 yds and it left a dimple in the target.  I was glad I had gotten permission to test the load on the target - my spotter told me he has to smooth out the metal targets after a serious long range shoot - due to the power in the old loads.  He hadn't smoothed it out yest so no sweat.

Wish I had video or photos from our family pumpkin shoot - at the end I brought out my old british 303 and french 8mm lebel.  The pumpkins exploded when the soft point ammo slammed into them.  I have dialed in the french lebel enough that the gun will get it's chance at deer hunting on the 8-9th of Dec.

Looking forward to seeing and shooting with ya'll.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: litl rooster on November 30, 2008, 05:30:02 PM

Shot mine last weekend so did a few others...Heap big fun...got a e-mule from Larry  my Williams peep sight came in, waitin' for the e-mule saying it's been shipped....them tree rats better move outta the neighborhood now.

MM what kind of 500 grain boooolit you using

A big pointy one ;D  Cast it from a Lee mold I got.

Tricky Trina

He's jus itchin ta shoot a few............
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Arcey

Reckon 'e ain't tellin' it whut..........

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com