VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcey

That's after the shower.

Want them nauseatin; too sweet l'il cookies 'n punch I kin slip a flask ah vodka inta.

Be talkin' ta ya 'bout priorities when I get the chance.....
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

MM - it is the bucking horse stamp.

I will double check tonight on the border and send you an im.

Again no sweat on the blocks are if'n they are ready or not.

TenZZZ im is in your inbox

Wahoooooooooooooooooo shooting sunday!!!  I am still open for riders to come along with me from NORVA down to West Point.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Pony Racer

Found my old 45lc dies and around 120 pieces of brass are primed and ready to go with one round loaded and double checked for oal - good to go!

I am using 2f of app - since the bullets I have are not BP friendly lubed.

2.2 cc of powder filled up the brass with a barely audible crunch when seating the 250 grain bullet on top.

Will see how she shoots next sunday.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

120 rounds are now loaded and ready to rock and roll.

I will bring my 38 rifle & ammo with me just in case - but if'n my loads and rifle work right - I will stay 44 or above all day.

Will - not sure I stuffed as much as you do - but I am thinking my 2.2 cc's of APP will sound pretty good, will smoke well and hit the targets hard.

It will be good to see ya'll again on sunday.

Wahooooooooooooooooooo

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Good on ya, PR. cLaNg one fer me 'n if ya miss one er two dedicate 'em ta..... N'er mind.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tricky Trina

Some day I'm gonna see y'all, but I probably won't recognize ya.  Gotta work this weekend - of course.  I'm not sure when I'll be able to shoot BC/West Point weekends again....... I'm thinkin next month.....
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

litl rooster

TT if'n you cain't shoot who's going to keep MM inline?
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Reckon I'll be it the mudhole first Saturday. I'll be pushin' a guncart if ennyone needs ta find me.

Tricky Trina

I suppose that'll fall to Arcey and Wildcat.....  it'll probably take the both of them............
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Russ T Chambers

Quote from: Arcey on October 29, 2008, 10:13:49 AM
HEY!!!!

Need some help. Can someone accurately quote the old thing that says sumthin' like speed is fine but accuracy is final or fatal or whatever?

Arcey
I know this was asked awhile ago, but I just ran across it last night.  I didn't check to see if anyone else came up with it or not.

Speed is fine but accuracy is final. -- Bill Jordan
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

Tricky Trina

Pony Racer

Hey TT a CAT called and asked that i deliver some kind of smoke pole down that way.

I will get the smokepole tomorrow and give to MM on sunday.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

Meow.....Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....  ;D

Arcey

Quote from: Russ T Chambers on November 13, 2008, 11:09:41 AM
Arcey
I know this was asked awhile ago, but I just ran across it last night.  I didn't check to see if anyone else came up with it or not.

Speed is fine but accuracy is final. -- Bill Jordan

What I came up with is:

'Fast is fine, accuracy is final. Ya need to learn ta shoot slow, real fast.' Wyatt Earp.

Got a copy of Jordan's book, autographed to my wife. I thought he made a similar statement but I couldn't remember it.

Thanks for the post, mi amigo.

Pony Racer

2 more days until smoke, fire, boom, clang and stink!!

Wahooooooooooooooooo

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

The forecast for Black Creek tommorrow is 100% percepitation all day long.  Should make for a fun shoot <not>.
Maybe it will get cancelled.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Arcey

Looked at the forecast. Thought about the menu they sent out. I sure hope them folks ain't already bought 'n started werkin' on that food. Maybe they can set up some canopies 'n get it in.

Arcey

To anyone not on the Black Creek e-mail list, the shoot for tomorrow has been scrubbed.

Wildcat Will

Hey PR I am sure ya got dem plenty smokey enough.  I won't be smokin' up the place 'til Wakefield or should I say the Waterpark in December.  Hopin' you and TT will be there.  I aint seen either one of ya in a coons age.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Sod Buster

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com