VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Wildcat Will

The pull to the darkside is strong!!!!!!    :o     ;D
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Arcey

Ain't ya supposed ta capitalize 'Darkside'?
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Wildcat Will

I have committed the great sin!!!!    :o   :o   :o   :o

Please dunt make me shoot the heathen powder !!!!! :'(

Darkside     Darkside  I will for now and forever remember to capitalize Darkside. 
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Arcey

Thou shalt not fear my son. For soon, the Savior shall return from the lands of the camel 'n the horde to absolve you of all guilt. 
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tensleep

Quote from: Wildcat Will on July 25, 2008, 07:46:48 PM
I have committed the great sin!!!!    :o   :o   :o   :o

Say three Goex FFF's an' take two Swiss an' call me in the morning....

;D
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Tricky Trina

I say make him shoot .32 caliber pistols and rifle and 20 ga shotgun!  (That should really hurt!)   ;D
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

litl rooster

Quote from: Tricky Trina on July 26, 2008, 07:40:43 AM
I say make him shoot .32 caliber pistols and rifle and 20 ga shotgun!  (That should really hurt!)   ;D

Ouch!

Gud thing he's in the US of A and is protected from cruel and unusale punishments
Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

LR - you and I musta been about the only ones what couldn't go ta West Point today....  :'(

Arcey

Hehehehehehe.....

Shootin' order:

Wildcat Will #3
Me #4
Pony Racer #6

By the seventh shooter the place smelled REALLY good!

Missed y'all.

litl rooster

Quote from: Tricky Trina on July 26, 2008, 03:51:24 PM
LR - you and I musta been about the only ones what couldn't go ta West Point today....  :'(

Montana had to work also....I'm sure ther rest did enuff whoop'n and holler'n for all of us, that werk ::)

Will try to make up for it Tamarri at Pepper Mill
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

Quote from: Tricky Trina on July 26, 2008, 07:40:43 AM

NO   NO  NOOOOOOOO

Wildcat Will

I do believe in the Darkside  I do  I do  I do   :o

10zzzz I hope the inhalation of massive amounts of glorious clouds of ignited power of the Gods has streightened me out. 

Goex FFF    Goex FFF    Goes FFF

Good match today at West Point.  Much hootin' and hollerin'.  I sur were fun shootin' wit my good pard PR agin....and all my other pards and pardettes of course.

YEEEEEEEEEE  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pony Racer

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back at ya WW.  Nice fun match and done by about 1pm - wife chnaged her mind and went all way home - so after meal at Nicks did same thing.

Me French pistols shoot a mite low - so first stage I threw 6 rounds but after that things went well.  I was told the smoke from the french 11mm rounds was good and smokey!!

Not quite as boomng as my 44Russian loads but fun all the same.

LR and Trina we missed you

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Missouri Marshal

Great match today.  Sorry we were on different Posses but someone had to RO for Posse 2.  We had 25 shooters  today, 5 DARKSIDERS!  20%, that's pretty good.  The pull to the Dark Side is Strong!  I think we created a monster with Potter County Kid, the smoke don't seem to slow him down much. :)
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

litl rooster

4 out of 15 at todays match made copias amounts of smoke fire and brimestone ;D ;D ;D  Occassionaly I hit a target too.

Missourri your right about Porta Potty Kid Potter County   He didn't even blink today
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

My oh my.

Decided ta tear the rifle down. Ain't done that since January. She was yucky-poo. All nice, lubed 'n squeaky clean now. Seems a shame. Decided I'd use the carbine Saturday. Been so long since the l'il gal's been out the safe she must think I don't love 'er no more.

Wildcat Will

Ya know what they say Arcey....Ifn it aint broke don't fix it.  Hope that dar rifle will work now that it is all clean n all.

I have not taken my pistols or rifle down for a year and half.  ::)  Might try to do that this year over the holidays.  Missed it last year cuz it were workin on puttin in a hardwood floor.  Wonder what ithey will look like?   ???

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com