Prelude NCOWS posse shoot in Va...Wytheville area

Started by Marshal Deadwood, August 18, 2007, 10:37:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshal Deadwood

Who is still interested in comming to a cowboy 'informal' shoot in the Wytheville area on Sept 15,16, and 17th ?

Iv had a hand full with a project at St Marys and just now getting breathing room. I do appologize folks.

I'm anxious to hear from you all and hope you can come.

Marshal Deadwood

French Jack

Your dates will fall on a Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.  If this is correct, a bit of conflict is involved, as our monthly shoot falls on the third Saturday, which is the 15th.  We may be able to work something out to make it on the 16th, Sunday, but that makes a long drive home Sunday night.  I guess we are trying to wrestle with the problem and work it out-- will just have to advise a bit later this month.
French Jack

French Jack

French Jack

Marshal Deadwood

French Jack,,,hoss, I didn't get an email sir.

Marshal Deadwood

French Jack

French Jack

Sonora

Pard,

I would be interested in attending.  I live in South Central Virginia.  I would also like to recruit you, and any other pards in the surrounding area, for
our Old West Reenacting group.  We are always looking for more authenticity minded individuals who are interested in the history of the West.  If interested, please feel free to contact me.

Sonora,
434-944-5540
434-656-6981
pvttoney@netscape.net

Marshal Deadwood

Sonora,,are you in the Martinsville area ?

I'll call ya today,,,late this afternoon be best ?

Thanks

Marshal Deadwood

Sonora

Pard,

Ill be free after 2:30 this afternoon.  Give me a call on my cell phone.......434-944-5540.

Thanks Pard!
Sonora

Sonora

Pard,

I actually live right outside of Gretna,  which is about 40 minutes  from Rocky Mt. on Rt. 40 East.
Feel free to call anytime. 

Talk to you soon,
Sonora

Marshal Deadwood

Sonora,,got ya post on my board today,,,,if you would ,,  email me at ... marshal_deadwood@yahoo.com 

Iv replied to your messages but evidently some glitch is keeping them from making it...I'm not sure what the problem could be,,but direct email might solve the communication situation,,and I DID message you my phone # also.

Im at St Marys tonite doing charity for the wee ones,,,but I outta be home by 9.

I'm very interested in your ideas,,indeed.

Thank you,

Marshal Deadwood

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com