Mini Saddlebag ( photo of finished bag with strap 8-21-07)

Started by Triggersmith, August 09, 2007, 08:29:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triggersmith

Here is my new mini-saddlebag "what-ever-you-want-to-carry bag."  I just wanted something a little different. Usable space is 11"x 6" x 3". Big enough to carry your empties, sandwiches, even gun stuff. 
Triggersmith 
Watch yer topknot
Triggersmith
See my ads in Cas City Classifieds

outrider

Trigger:

Now...that's a nifty looking pouch..for sure..Nice job
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Deadeye Don

Quote from: Triggersmith on August 09, 2007, 08:29:24 AM
Here is my new mini-saddlebag "what-ever-you-want-to-carry bag."  I just wanted something a little different. Usable space is 11"x 6" x 3". Big enough to carry your empties, sandwiches, even gun stuff.  Shoulder strap not shown.
Triggersmith 

Wow that is really nice.  I love the basket weave.  We all need more space for do dads including used brass.  Do you make these for sale??
Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company

Major 2

I have some leather by Triggersmith
He made me a wallet and a few holsters.... top notch work

when planets align...do the deal !

Will Blastem

You Stage 'em, Will Blastem
KC's Corral at Black Creek
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
Hiram's Rangers #25
RATS #314
Vietnam  Ist Air Cav 67-68

Triggersmith

Yes I do make them for sale. This one has a lot of work to it and will be a bit pricey.
you can inquire at
bluesman@acd.net
Thanks
Triggersmith
Watch yer topknot
Triggersmith

Marshal Will Wingam

Nice work, pard. I like the curves on the straps. It all works well together. I guess I'll have to round up one of those three-sided basketweave stamps one of these days, it sure makes a nice pattern.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Slowhand Bob

I love the dye job on the billfold most.  Leather is such a beautiful, natural material and it amazes me why so many want it dyed in a way to look like plastic.  Is anyone using these new fangled scanners and printers to do size modifications?  Some of the really big items do need to be cut into sections before scanning and shrinking but it is still a great time saver.   

Triggersmith

The dye job on the billfold is Tandy's Instititutional Medium brown wiped on with an old gym sock and the leather was a bit damp.
I use Photoshop to scale a lot of my patterns. If I have the written dimensions of an object I can usually get an accurate scale up.
I agree with you Bob. Leather should have all the grain and flaws pronounced. After all, someone gets a great tan, the freckles and stuff is still there eh?
Triggersmith
Watch yer topknot
Triggersmith

Marshal Will Wingam

Quote from: Triggersmith on August 10, 2007, 10:55:54 AMwiped on with an old gym sock
Do you need to wear it until it's rank?  :D

Triggersmith

what rank did you have in mind Wil.  General rankness is just fine. When it's ripe it's ready.
Triggersmith
Watch yer topknot
Triggersmith

Marshal Will Wingam

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com