Will we ever see litl rooster again? [Back at Last}

Started by Delmonico, July 31, 2007, 07:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky Irish Tom

Hey lr now you have another problem, with broadband you get posts faster than yo can read them.  ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Delmonico

Quote from: Trinity on August 13, 2007, 08:04:24 PM
Oh, I forgot to mention.  You shorted my cell phone when you text messaged all that spit the other night. >:( ;D ;D

I got a log chain and a hitch on the truck, we could tie yer phone down and stretch it so it ain't short.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

litl rooster

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on August 13, 2007, 08:40:17 PM
Hey lr now you have another problem, with broadband you get posts faster than yo can read them.  ;D

Not if ya'll would type slower....then I could keep up ;D
Mathew 5.9

Trinity

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Trinity

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Trinity

Trinity

Trinity

Trinity

Trinity

Trinity

Trinity

Trinity

Trinity

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

Tensleep

Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Pony Racer

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Trinity

Fine!  Be that way!!! >:(

STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP

Delmonico

As Trinity stomps off, Delmonico hangs a honey covered pork rind on his back. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com