Singin' the Blues or any other durn thing ya want.

Started by Delmonico, July 10, 2007, 10:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Leave it to Howard Sterns to come up with that one....now to wipe up the coffee. ;D
Mathew 5.9

Leo Tanner

Howard aint allowd in Texas no more. 
     That was great Tex, the guy really sounded like Frank 

"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

I;m glad my sick sense of humor is somewhat appreciated.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Leo Tanner

Oh, I think we'd get along just fine ;D 
     Here, have a chilli dawg.

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

Could ya make that 2! , with lotsa chili, red onions, and extra sharp cheddar cheese.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Leo Tanner

I'll give ya good tune instead. 
     This is the full version with neat pictures ta go with it.  There is another one on there much shorter but ya get ta see Buddy beat the hell outta them drums an Benny wailin on the liquerice stick.

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog

That was an eye opener this early in the morning.

Russ T Chambers

Quote from: Leo Tanner on August 23, 2008, 01:24:02 AM
I'll give ya good tune instead. 
     This is the full version with neat pictures ta go with it.  There is another one on there much shorter but ya get ta see Buddy beat the hell outta them drums an Benny wailin on the liquerice stick.

In Racine WI they had a post prom for high school graduation,  The three public high schools in town  had a prom on each school site, then , around midnight, everyone went to City Hall, that had a large ballroom size area, for what was called Post Prom.  This went until the sun came up.  Buddy Rich and his band were the performers at our post prom (1969).  Could not believe how fast he could beat those drums!!
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

Texas Lawdog

Arcey

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

Quote from: Arcey on August 23, 2008, 12:30:32 PM
Damn....

Wonder what's up with this. Music is more than a l'il similar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwIGZLjugKA&feature=related

One of the posters on Kid's says Sweet Home Alabama...but I'd have to agree with Werwolves
Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

Texas Lawdog

I need a couple of Bud Lights to cool me down after watchin' all those HOT WOMEN!

Leo Tanner

I guess Kid Rock has penty of lawyers guns 'n munny ta pull somethin like that ;D

Roland Deschain

Arcey

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on August 23, 2008, 01:24:12 PM
I need a couple of Bud Lights to cool me down after watchin' all those HOT WOMEN!

This one always caused me to chew the wall paper off the dinin' room........

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Sod Buster

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Leo Tanner

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Leo Tanner

No fair Roo, ya dang near made feel guilty fer watchin that.

Roland Deschain

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com