Singin' the Blues or any other durn thing ya want.

Started by Delmonico, July 10, 2007, 10:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Lawdog

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Leo Tanner

The image of the singing truck is what's stuck in ma head more than the bad songs.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Delmonico

Quote from: Leo Tanner on April 09, 2009, 10:55:11 PM
The image of the singing truck is what's stuck in ma head more than the bad songs.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Well try this one:

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Leo Tanner

I don't mind having Patsy stuck in ma head.  Them trucks is goofy though.

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Leo Tanner

You got Lil with that one Del.  I clicked on the link and shut it off just a few seconds inta it.  Lil is now humming the tune an don't even know it.  Good work man :D

Roland Deschain

Delmonico

Quote from: Leo Tanner on April 09, 2009, 11:24:18 PM
I don't mind having Patsy stuck in ma head.  Them trucks is goofy though.

Well if you don't like trucks, how 'bout VW Beetles? :o

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Leo Tanner

Leo loads a mighty 10 and fires one that should do a good amount a damage...

If ya don't have sound, the second barrel is loaded with the words

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog

Del, Thanks for reminding me of some those great trucker songs of the 60s.  The two Red's,  Sovine and Simpson. I'm sorta partial to "Highway Patrol" by Red Simpson.  I like Junior Brown's version a little better because of Junior's "Guit-Steel".
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Delmonico

Leo just ain't got no sense of humor.  Most likely humor is illeagal on the left coast. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Texas Lawdog

Del,  He's been brain-washed by them west-coast Liberals.

Delmonico

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on April 10, 2009, 09:48:09 AM
Del,  He's been brain-washed by them west-coast Liberals.

They'd rather have a Hummer than humor. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Leo Tanner

Uhhh, I'm not even gonna touch that Del. ::)

Tex, I was built special ta withstand that liberal brainwashin.  I thank ma Dad fer that ;)

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog

You're definitely in the minority out there then.

Leo Tanner

You could definately say that, though there are quite a few of us where I live.  Were only 4 miles from Hippie Town but there's a lot of good old boys in these parts.  One of the biggest celebrations of the year used ta be called Joe Cain day.  Now they just call it Marti Gras cause a them liberals you were mentionin.

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog

Them folks can stay out there on the left coast.

Leo Tanner

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog

Leo, How did someone from Alabama being celebrating in California?  All I know about him is that he estsblished the Mardi Gras celebration.

Leo Tanner

From the article...

The impression that the celebration had on a couple of visitors from California resulted in Joe Cain Days being officially recognized, in 1993, as a sister celebration by the Joe Cain Society of California in Nevada City, California each Mardi Gras.

Also, there is a very small town two miles from here that attempted to succeed from the Union.  We have a big celebration for that too.  The town is called Rough and Ready.  The sign inta town says "The Republic of Rough and Ready".

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog

Texas is the only State that can legally do that.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com