Singin' the Blues or any other durn thing ya want.

Started by Delmonico, July 10, 2007, 10:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Lawdog

The jail gets the revenue that these generate. There are private phone companies that cater to jails and cut out the regular phone company.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Arcey

Hear tell they're chargin' Ko-Whammy Kilpatrick $48.00 a day for his accommodations 'n fine dinin' in Detroit for the next hundred or so days.

Judgin' by what we pay for meals 'n motels fer big out-of-town shoots, that sounds like a deal to me.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

Arcey, Does that include a turndown at night and an Andies mint on the pillow?
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Arcey

<snicker>

He'd prolly 'preciate it. After a week er so ah spendin' 23 hours a day in a 12x14 cell, he's gonna appreciate anything he kin get.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

I only got one thing to say to him, "DON'T DROP THE SOAP"!

Lucky Irish Tom

Quote from: Arcey on November 01, 2008, 07:05:03 PM
Prisoners....... Dressed in orange....... Me?     Naw......

I caused 'em to be in orange. Once they were in orange I didn't mess with 'em. They're yucky.

They doan dress em in orange enny more Cuzzin, now they dress em up like tha Hamburgeler.

People in tha jail go robble, robble, robble when they walk past jest ta mess with em.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Texas Lawdog

Our Trustees wear the black/white stripes, the rest wear green coveralls.

Arcey

Think cuzzin Trina's are still orange. Last I seen of 'Sheriff McCabe's Werk Force' they was in orange too.

The trustees, the ones what were gophers 'n basically roamed free, wore dark colored work clothes. Looked like subcontractors er sumthin'.

Texas Lawdog

You can't tell one from another without a program. I refer to the Trustees as Riskees.

Leo Tanner

They still have orange here fer the regular population.  Good boys and girls get ta live in dorms and wear blue an co-mingle in the day room.  Last guy I talked to who had been in the blue section said they had pool tables and ping pong.  I thought he was pullin ma leg, but others confirmed it. 
     The bad boys in orange get the little cells and decks of cards that are missin a few.  I had no trouble believing that part.

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

Those folks who can't follow the rules get special treatment.

Leo Tanner

One of the plumbers I was supervisin' last spring went on and on about how everytime he'd take a book off the book cart and back ta his cell he'd get half way through it an there'd be a bunch of pages missin'.
     Mebbe it's just me, but I thought it was perty funny.  I told him, "at least they tore out the middle 'stead of lettin' ya get through the whole thing and rippin out the end.  Made sense ta me.

Leo

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

They were probably using the pages for cigarette papers.

Arcey

Texas Lawdog

Leo Tanner

OK, now that we've established how dumb I am in various other threads, I'm gonna go out on a limb and ask why the hell they'd wanna stop up the john?   ???       Seems like one ammenity ya wouldn't want ta mess with.
     It couldn't be the ciggarette thing, cause they aint allowed ta smoke here.

Leo

Roland Deschain

Delmonico

Quote from: Leo Tanner on November 03, 2008, 05:59:10 PM
OK, now that we've established how dumb I am in various other threads, I'm gonna go out on a limb and ask why the hell they'd wanna stop up the john?   ???       Seems like one ammenity ya wouldn't want ta mess with.
     It couldn't be the ciggarette thing, cause they aint allowed ta smoke here.

Leo

Even I know that one, they like causin' trouble and that's the reason they're in there in the first place. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Leo Tanner

That crossed ma mind, but screwin with other folks is one thing.  Makin yer ownself uncomfortable is just stupid. 
     But I guess that just proves yer point Del.

Leo

Roland Deschain

Ozark Tracker

some folks are on the strange side,  just look at some of the major riots over the last 30 or 40 years, somebody starts a riot and what do they do burn and destroy their own community,   thier own people.

duh,  hello :o
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Leo Tanner

Good point OT.
     I've often wondered what was goin through them peoples heads.  I guess the answer is (drumroll please).........

NOTHING

"Oh, I'll get the Man good this time.  I'll loot an burn that store ma neighbor owns!  I'm a genious!"

Leo

Roland Deschain

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com