Horse Barn Progress June 16. 2007

Started by Ottawa Creek Bill, June 16, 2007, 12:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ottawa Creek Bill

Got the roof trusses set and some of the purlins nailed in place, finish them up tomorrow.

From 60 feet up, thats my wife Patty and son William. The two attached rooms are actually two 12' X 12' horse stalls.

Looking south from 60 feet in the air, our garden in the center. White River about two miles in the distance, beautiful day.

Gotta order the steel roofing for the main barn, finish framing in the stalls, pour the slab for my work shop, and I'll be in business!

I'm gonna see if I can borrow this boom truck when we go Elk Hunting in Montana this October!!

Bill
Vice Chairman American Indian Council of Indianapolis
Vice Chairman Inter tribal Council of Indiana
Member, Ottawa-Chippewa Band of Indians of Michigan
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Steel Horse Bailey

This looks great, Bill!

I can't wait to see it when it's finished.  See ya @ Hooten!
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Texas John Critter

I have to learn to read better.  I thought it said house barn, then I saw the stalls and thought "Wow that guy really loves his horses to put their stall in the house".  Then I reread the post.  ;D

QuoteI'm gonna see if I can borrow this boom truck when we go Elk Hunting in Montana this October!!
I agree, that would make for a nice view while hunting.  I would have to practice shooting straight down though. :D
He any good?
He's killed more people than smallpox!
Well hell, introduce us.

Ottawa Creek Bill

Quote from: Texas John Critter on June 16, 2007, 01:49:57 PM
I have to learn to read better.  I thought it said house barn, then I saw the stalls and thought "Wow that guy really loves his horses to put their stall in the house".  Then I reread the post.  ;D
I agree, that would make for a nice view while hunting.  I would have to practice shooting straight down though. :D

Critter....
If it was up to me they would be in the house.......

OCB
Vice Chairman American Indian Council of Indianapolis
Vice Chairman Inter tribal Council of Indiana
Member, Ottawa-Chippewa Band of Indians of Michigan
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Steel Horse Bailey

Quote from: Ottawa Creek Bill on June 16, 2007, 02:21:42 PM
Critter....
If it was up to me they would be in the house.......

OCB

And TJC - he's NOT kidding!   ;)  ;D  He just loves his wife MORE!  ::)  ;D  ;D  ;D
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Texas John Critter

Well I once knew of a feller that raised pigs in his basement so nothing surprises me anymore.  I think my sis-in-law would have her horses in the house if my brother would let her. :)
He any good?
He's killed more people than smallpox!
Well hell, introduce us.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com