Need a Little Help

Started by Major Matt Lewis, June 01, 2007, 06:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Matt Lewis

I want to head up north to the Valpraiso 3 Day shoot in September.  Can someone email or snail mail an application to me?
Major Matt Lewis
Grand Army of the Frontier * SASS Life * NCOWS * Powder Creek Cowboys * Free State Ranges * RO II * NRA Life * Man on the Edge

Quick Fire

I'll send you one  Major Matt.
QuickFire                                 Lt. Colonel, Division of Nebraska                                                                                                                                                                          GRAND ARMY of the FRONTIER                                                         
NCOWS 1717

RattlesnakeJack

Richard ... does this mean you're foresaking Muster for a different shoot?   ???   :o   :-\
Rattlesnake Jack Robson, Scout, Rocky Mountain Rangers, North West Canada, 1885
Major John M. Robson, Royal Scots of Canada, 1883-1901
Sgt. John Robson, Queen's Own Rifles of Canada, 1885
Bvt. Col, Commanding International Dept. and Div.  of Canada, Grand Army of the Frontier

Lone Gunman

Quote from: Major Matt Lewis on June 01, 2007, 06:26:15 PM
I want to head up north to the Valpraiso 3 Day shoot in September.  Can someone email or snail mail an application to me?

The various multi-day shoot applications are always available from the NCOWS downloads page. 

You can get the Blue River form by clicking HERE.
George "Lone Gunman" Warnick

"...A man of notoriously vicious & intemperate disposition"

Major Matt Lewis

Quote from: RattlesnakeJack on June 04, 2007, 12:05:19 AM
Richard ... does this mean you're foresaking Muster for a different shoot?   ???   :o   :-\

Now you know I wouldn't do that....The week difference in the date makes all the difference.  I have Code Drop the 14th and need to be around then.  If I recall, the Muster is the 14th - 17th.  So, I am planning to be working that weekend.  As far as forsaking the Muster, in the words of Ethan Edwards in "The Searchers" That'll be the day! 

I have just ordered a USFA Government Inspector's model Cavalry Pistol and will be picking up a Springfield Trapdoor SPECIFICALLY to shoot at the Muster.  Having won The Iron Trooper last year, that's kind of a monkey off my back so I can look at the event as pure FUN.  As a matter of fact, I am working with Jerry Davenport, aka Pitsptr, to put something special together for the National Muster 08.  We will talk about it in more detail after the successful conclusion of the 07 Muster.
Major Matt Lewis
Grand Army of the Frontier * SASS Life * NCOWS * Powder Creek Cowboys * Free State Ranges * RO II * NRA Life * Man on the Edge

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com