Getting in touch with Walt Kirsk

Started by Tuolumne Lawman, April 17, 2007, 03:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuolumne Lawman

Howdy to the camp,

Anyone know how to get ahold of Walt?  I have done articles in the Cowboy Chronicle on the R&D converters, and I would like to give Kirst an equal shot and do an article about his .45 Colt converter in my Uberti 1858.  His web page has no email or links to him. I always deal directly with EMF, Taylor's, Cimarron, and Uberti for article samples.  I can have Tex Ormand or Chisler at the chronicle vouch for my C.V. as a staff writer.

Help.
TUOLUMNE LAWMAN
CO. F, 12th Illinois Cavalry  SASS # 6127 Life * Spencer Shooting Society #43 * Motherlode Shootist Society #1 * River City Regulators

Books OToole

Get in touch with Jim Boeke at River Juctions Trade Co.  He is the exclusive distributer for the Kirst Converters.

Books
G.I.L.S.

K.V.C.
N.C.O.W.S. 2279 - Senator
Hiram's Rangers C-3
G.A.F. 415
S.F.T.A.

Tuolumne Lawman

Thanks,  I'll try.

The Kirst website lists about 6 dealers now, though.
TUOLUMNE LAWMAN
CO. F, 12th Illinois Cavalry  SASS # 6127 Life * Spencer Shooting Society #43 * Motherlode Shootist Society #1 * River City Regulators

Halfway Creek Charlie

Jim isn't a sole distributor for Kirst.
Bernie Knowles at Old West Moulds is also a distributor for Walt. Contact him at: allisonmonument@aol.com
SAS-76873
NCOWS-2955
SCORRS
STORM-243
WARTHOG

Shooting History (original), Remy NMA Conversions, 1863 New Model Pocket Model C.F. Conversion, Remy Model 1889 12Ga. Coach Gun
2nd. Gen. "C" Series Colt 1851 Navies
Centennial Arms/Centaur 1860 Armies
1860 Civilian Henry 45LC (soon to be 44 Henry Flat C.F.(Uberti)
Remingon Creedmore Rolling Block 45-70 (Pedersoli)

"Cut his ears off and send them to that Marshall in Sheridan" Prentice Ritter

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Marshal Will Wingam

Here's how I've gotten in contact with him. He's good folk. Easy to talk to.

Work:   763-571-9220
E-Mail:   kirstkonverter@usfamily.net

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Tuolumne Lawman

Howdy,

Thankks.  I did call him.  I actually got the number from Donna Oakley at SASS.

Great guy.  Had a long conversation with him last night.  In fact, I am not just doing an article on his converters, but on him too!  I have a standard 1858 Uberti non-gated on the way for the article.

He is working on a non-gated .32 for the Uberti 1849....  Hmmmm. Sounds good!
TUOLUMNE LAWMAN

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com