Source for conchos

Started by Forty Rod, April 16, 2007, 12:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forty Rod

http://lazybobranch.homestead.com/concho.html

Beverly at The Cloakdrummer sold me some concos some time back, but her web site has disappearred and the e-mail doesn't work any more.

I need 5 more like the ones on the left 1-1/4" and 5 of the ones on the left in 1-1/2", and 10 in 1".  They have a wire loop soldered on the back and are quite thick with the appearance of coin silver...I'm certain they aren't, but are likely a German or nickle silver compound.

I've never seen them anywhere else.  Can anyone suggest a place?

Thanks.

People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

rickk

try Zack White Leather ... nice people... I deal with them alot... never had a bad experience.

Conchos are at :

http://www.eleatherworks.com/home.php?cat=367

Forty Rod

No joy there, Rickk, but thanks.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

St. George

Sent you a PM, yesterday...

Scouts Out!
"It Wasn't Cowboys and Ponies - It Was Horses and Men.
It Wasn't Schoolboys and Ladies - It Was Cowtowns and Sin..."

River City John

Whisky Runner, who posts on TFS, has them for sale. Look under the "For Sale" thread.
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Forty Rod

St. G, thanks, but now when I find them I have to share.  He didn't have a source, either.

No joy on TFS, either, John, but thanks.

Forty Rod

I found her.

Beverly Flotcroft, (970)481-4593, Driggs, Idaho.  Website should be back up shortly...lost the server and domain name.

Very nice lady and gteat stuff...not just conchos, either.

Dr. Bob

Forty Rod,

Glad to hear that you are about to be back in business.  I'm looking for a small piece of brown or rust colored wool to make some covered buttons for a coat that I am converting to a sack coat.  Need to remember to remind Books wife to check her scrap pile.
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Jubal Starbuck

Buffalo Brothers Cowboy Store has lots of conchos, pages and pages of 'em on their site.  I bought some from them several years ago and have been very happy with 'em.

Good luck,

Jubal Starbuck

Forty Rod

Yeah, they do, Jubal, but they don't have exactly what I'm looking for in this case.  Thanks.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com