Need some information pards.

Started by Marshal Deadwood, April 02, 2007, 01:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshal Deadwood

Im too late to be a registered shooter form the Blue Ridge Shootout,,but,,,,
What do I have to do just to attend in period attire (cowboy dress) and meet some folks and hang out for the day ?
Any fee for visitors,,,
Food there,,drinks ?
Do sutlers come to this shoot,,im in the need of a few clothing and perchance leather if I see what I need.

Im fairly close,,,1hour and half...so would be kewl to meet soma'ya.

I gots to be in Roanoke that weekend anyways so could kill two birds with one trip,,,

Is there shooting Friday?
Reasonalbe hotel or a barn loft nearby?

Sorry for the ramblin' questions, but id sure like to visit,,,and,,,

could someone email me Beerslingers email addy,,,,

Thanks pards

Marshal Deadwood     'of the 'day late' posse'

Camille Eonich

Blue Ridge Roundup is put on by the Blue Ridge Regulators.  If you need to contact someone about that then holler at Dig'Em Deep.  He's around here quite often.

If you're trying to reach Beer Slinger then you can probably get his info here  http://www.rrrccowboy.com/

I'm pretty sure that this info is for the hotel that is the host hotel for Round Up.  I've got reservations somewhere by george!

Days Inn Lexington N Lee Highway
2809 North Lee Highway
Lexington, VA, 24450 US  Email this page

Printer-friendly view

Maps & Directions

Phone: 540-463-9131
Fax: 540-463-7448

You don't have to pay to be an observer!  Just show up and introduce yourself.  There will be some vendors there and a whole lot of fun!  ;D
"Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left."
― Clint Eastwood

Marshal Deadwood

Miz Camille,,thanks ma'm,,,much appreciated.
Hope to see all's'yall down there.

I might even be around on Friday,,but most 'likely' Saturday.

Next year I wanna get in as a 'shooter.

Marshal Deadwood

Camille Eonich

"Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left."
― Clint Eastwood

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com