Leather items from Chuck Burrows

Started by Will Sellit, February 21, 2007, 08:06:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Sellit

I posted these pictures in the leather forum, but I wanted to show them off here also.
These are my new items I just received from Chuck Burrows at Wild Rose Trading Co.
For NCOWS I wanted to protray a mountain man turned buffalo hunter turned scout in the 1870's.
Since I would have been associating with many of the Indian tribes, I wanted an Indian influence in my gear.
I talked this over with Chuck and he gave me a lot of suggestions and this is what I decided on. He also is finishing a pair of botas for me.
Everything is antiqued and even looks better in person.
Chuck is a true artist.

Irish Dave

Very nice Will. And it seems to be a good match for that portrayal.

Hope to see you down at GLFMC again sometime.
Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Will Sellit

Thanks Dave,
Yes I do plan on coming down to see you fine folks when the weather gets a little better.
I'm still working on getting a posse started here in northern Indiana, but had a few things slow it down a bit. We are going to start meeting on this again soon and see if we can get things moving a little faster.

Will

Major 2

Boy that looks nice....

I'm still trying to get NCOWs a posse, here in the Gunshine State... kinda like pushing a rope though.
when planets align...do the deal !

Silent Joe

Will, these are beautiful leather item. Special the Indian look I like. I like the Indian way of living and try to do so for myself.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com