CONVENTION - Flight delayed

Started by US Scout, February 15, 2007, 05:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

US Scout

Just returned from the airport.  My flight was cancelled and the best they can do is tomorrow morning.  Could be worse - most of the passengers on my flight couldn't even find space for 2-3 days.

See ya all tomorrow!

River City John

No problem. Any time you get here is just fine.
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Will Ketchum

Glad you finally made it...even if your luggage was a day late ;)........hope your hat shows up :(........did you get the tire fixed?

Boy what a run of bad luck :o  Still I sure was happy to see you Pard.

Semper Fi

Will Ketchum
Will Ketchum's Rules of W&CAS: 1 Be Safe. 2 Have Fun. 3  Look Good Doin It!
F&AM, NRA Endowment Life, SASS Life 4222, NCOWS Life 133.  USMC for ever.
Madison, WI

River City John

And one dam' fine looking Marine at the Banquet!!
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com