More Remington Pics, part 2 , Stacey Lee

Started by Stacey Lee, February 10, 2007, 12:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stacey Lee

Heres more, nice case-hardening , but the pics don't do this gun justice.

Cheers, Stacey Lee

hellgate

That is downright purdy. I've never seen that kind of jeweling on a cylinder. Love the grips too.
"Frontiersman: the only category where you can shoot your wad and play with your balls while tweeking the nipples on a pair of 44s." Canada Bill

Since I have 14+ guns, I've been called the Imelda Marcos of Cap&Ball. Now, that's a COMPLIMENT!

SASS#3302L
REGULATOR
RUCAS#58
Wolverton Mt. Peacekeepers
SCORRS
DGB#29
NRA Life
CASer since 1992

Steel Horse Bailey

S.L. Howdy!

You KNOW how I feel!  Congrats.
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Dick Dastardly

Howdy Stacey Lee,

Good photos.  Don't sell yerself short.  The side lighting brings out the detail just fine.  Who did the engine turning on the cylinder?  I like the looks and the fact that it will hang on to a lil bit of oil.  Should make cleaning even easier.

DD-DLoS
Avid Ballistician in Holy Black
Riverboat Gambler and Wild Side Rambler
Gunfighter Ordinar
Purveyor of Big Lube supplies

Steel Horse Bailey

Dick, I think she told me that they come like that for extra $$$.  If not, she may have done the work herself, as she's an accomplished part-time 'smith.

She'll correct me iffn I'm out'ta line, here.

Jeff
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Lucky Irish Tom

Those are right nice lookin. I bet they shoot as good as they look too.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com